OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by VTRAN

i dont care what nobody says, black red white is my favorite combinations of colors, plus my basketball uni is black red and white. HoH Houston only had about 20 pairs of ASG's. KD's sold too LeBrons not so much lol anyway here are some pics..

sorry these were takin on my phone.. edited on photobucket lol

nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

BHM are definitely a pass.

this

im not feeling that logo and the black sole.

a black sole like that is too unattractive

and also the all stars are nice but i still think

all star kd3> all star kb6

D, I don't know man... Hope not lol.

mauriciogarcia, the black sole is what kills it. The logo I can sorta deal with it... I'm not african American so it feels wrong, (to me)

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

this

a black sole like that too is unattractive

Kobes were better than what I expected from the pics. KD's coming in via Eastbay, but I'm excited for those. 
pimp.gif

FELL FOR THE HYPE ENDED UP COPPING SAID I WASNT BUT DID LAST NIGHT ON NDC THOSE PICS UP THERE LOOK GREAT TANGINAMOLE***

SUNSET ARRIVED TODAY CANT WAIT TILL I GET HOME TO CHECK THEM OUT .

i got lucky with mines...got out of class at 11 went home for my bank account went to the bank then got at the hoh and i saw a LINE!!! i was like %@%..then i asked wat is the line for some guy said for the bins 5 jordan..im like ok cool then walk in the store ask for a 10.5 got it...
smile.gif

this was me after i paid for them and left the store even though it was a Easy cop!!
1z70n7n.jpg

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

this

a black sole like that too is unattractive

Kobes were better than what I expected from the pics. KD's coming in via Eastbay, but I'm excited for those. 
pimp.gif
they are.

its just the tongue that kills it.

so far the kobe 6 is by far the best kobe shoe imo.
i just have the grinches and hollywoods due to the fact that i am really low on funds 0_0

@ LA KB24: Hahaha... Good one bro... I remember you debating about the Breds vs. ASG... Good stuff bro...

Easy cop for All Stars this morning at Brea Champs. Decided to hit up Santa Ana Mainplace on the way back to work. Came out with OC's in 9.5 & 10. Champs at Mainplace just got there OC shipments this morning. Hit them up if you missed out!!!

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i got lucky with mines...got out of class at 11 went home for my bank account went to the bank then got at the hoh and i saw a LINE!!! i was like %@%..then i asked wat is the line for some guy said for the bins 5 jordan..im like ok cool then walk in the store ask for a 10.5 got it...
smile.gif

this was me after i paid for them and left the store even though it was a Easy cop!!
1z70n7n.jpg

I can't believe people are already camped out for the Bin V's. That's just crazy. Guess people have no life.

Marky Mark.. Got there when the store opened and walked out a happy man... Lol

No stress for me and my bro..

But yeah I have to admit.. ASG KD's > ASG KB's
They must have finished this pair either on a Friday night or a Monday morning LOL

Not feeling the overspray..

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

REALLY can't overstate how much I hate flakers.

Three separate times I've had people back out on these sunsets. Two NTers at that.

I can't seem to get rid of these 9.5 DS Sunsets.
pm.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rule #1 - Never buy anything for anyone unless they pay you up front.
Rule #2 - No buy/sell/trade in any forum except buy/sell/trade forum.

See you after your ban....

should have an update on my asgs here in a lil bit, thanks to a very helpful NTer
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by s dubl

should have an update on my asgs here in a lil bit, thanks to a very helpful NTer
You're welcome.
eyes.gif
for what?

laugh.gif
appreciate the offer man....really.
  did you get yours?

Got up at 5:15 this morning and was at HOH Columbus by 7. 4 dudes in line already and 3 were there for the Jordans. This HOH got 12 KD's, 24 KB's, and 96 Lebrons. This was my first official mini-camp-out and the manager opened early to get folks in and out. Very cool. Also got the Kobe ASG shirt which looks very nice with the shoes.
Now 1-4 and very excited to have been able to not pay resellers price. Guarantee you won't see these listed!
Life is good! WOO-HOO!!!!!

Copped my ASG's this morning at PG/DC HoH... Line was about 50+ but most heads were there for Lebreezy's...
They only had one size 8 to my knowledge and it was scooped by a dude about 20 spaces up in line... I managed to get an 8.5 but they are a bit loose... Would def rather trade for an 8...

Anywho, i heard it through the grapevine, that HoH DC (as well as other HoH's that didn't recieve them the first time around) are getting shipments of 3D's and OC's in mid-march... Can anyone verify/confirm this? I'm thinking of holding out if they do drop locally, although the itch to cop on ebay/NT/the other site is unbearable as the prices are def starting to plunge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom