OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by abstractability

should have an update on my asgs here in a lil bit, thanks to a very helpful NTer
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
You're welcome.
eyes.gif
for what?

laugh.gif
appreciate the offer man....really.
  did you get yours?
Yup, got mines.. Easy purchase... Wish they were all like this.....

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

cant wait for chinas. the only VIs i really want.

^Same here, I am patiently waiting for these China's to drop, seems like it has been forever since we first saw pictures, and still gotta wait until March 5th.....but they will be worth the wait, x 2 for me.

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Marky Mark.. Got there when the store opened and walked out a happy man... Lol

Good to hear.  Totally didn't expect them to be there.  Came looking for either the HWC #24 or #8 jersey in my size, but ended up copping the black jersey with the stars on the back.  Was about to pay for the jersey & looked up on the wall & saw those OC's up.  Totally easy...now I wish I hadn't copped my first pair of OC's for $200...Lol

Congrats to everyone that was able to get their pairs!!

Originally Posted by Calvin as in CALVIN1

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Is it me or eastbay doesn't work well with mozilla?
Eastbay never worked. jk eastbayrep
I have noticed that our website sometimes does not work with Firefox (I have version 3.6.10).  For example, our website would not load correctly in the morning, but then would work fine later in the day.  It seems to be a random occurrence, but I have not had any issues for a few weeks now.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

damn missed ndc...eastbay timer was at 9 minuites now jumped up to 14 minutes.. what the FUC k EASTBAY REP DO SOMETHING
Do not forget, the timer adjusts itself based on the time it takes for people to check out and the number of people in front of you.  You will not lose your spot in line.

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

i hate you so much eastbay
Don't hate the playa, hate the game. 

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

A stated before I dont even know why eastbay gets our business. I tried on the 3d's and OC's with no luck....there website is just terrible. I commend them for having a rep that comes through and answer questions, but just giving excuses about every limited release is getting old.
Saying the shoes are limited is not an excuse.  The shoes really are limited. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Originally Posted by DHD28

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Those who ordered from eastbay did you get your confirmation emails yet?
Yessir. I got a confirmation about 5 minutes after placing my order.
Geez I'm a little concerned now. Haven't gotten the confirmation yet.
Send us a private message if you want us to check on the status of your order.

Originally Posted by Sharp SHOEter

Eastbay, why do I even try. Hopefully, they'll still have them floating around when I hit up LA for all-star weekend.
It is better to try, as you may get lucky.  Limited releases are a pain to get, especially when so many people are trying to get them.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by dream5hift

So only NTSF and HOH serramonte got ASG in the bay area?

Yeah that's what it seems like. I went by ntsf when they opened at 10 just because I was on break and saw a small line outside. Went in tinking maybe easy cop but the manager was like we opened earlier and we sold out. We have 3 sizes left of the lebron that's its. Some dude who was wearing the del sols was super salty but had to give him the stone face like should of known better buddy. And he took the double L because his girl looked like patrick ewing

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

i hate you so much eastbay
Don't hate the playa, hate the game. 

EastbayRep - Ray

eek.gif
eek.gif

A...glad you got yours bro!

hahahah... frustration got the best of me last night.  0 for 3 on the ones i tried for on eastbay.  nothing personal eastbay ray!

HOH Hyattsville sold out within an hour after they opened at 8 this morning
indifferent.gif
 missed out again like last year
mad.gif

keep the pics coming, they hot! chines and rice for me next. still waiting on NDC to restock the del sols in 11 and 11.5 , taking forever!

Originally Posted by dream5hift

So only NTSF and HOH serramonte got ASG in the bay area?

yeah NTSF did the wristbands. Kobe, Lebron, and Durant ASGs were very limited at HOH. I called Shoe Palace by my house and the guy told me to call back tomorrow. I doubt they'll have it though.

The Durant's are actually really nice in person. If I wasn't such a fan of the Kobe line, I probably would have just bought those instead.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

These VI release hyped releases are annoying me...just release the shoes in a good quantity....

People already selling these $100 over retail....smh....no way..

qft 
.... I dumped Jordan Brand on pretty much everything this year and their limited bs was a main reason why.  If Nike is going to do this for the Kobe and Lebron lines, then they will be losing out on my business all-around.  For real. 

First off, Glad for everyone who got theirs.
pimp.gif

Secondly, I SUCK at buying Kobes lately
BS home- paid stupid price
BS away- fail
Grinches- fail, maybe my fault tho
East La- only gut lucky cause of a good dude on here
OC- fail
ASG- fail

not trying to sound negative, but I just can't keep jumping through hoops to buy some Kobes.
Rices and Chinas are both phenomenal, but I think I'm done /c4s 1st Rant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheazul

Anybody make it out to the Vault today. Wondering if there's a line out there or not.

Yes, there is a line. My bro is out there (1st one in line) , he said there was quite a few others lined up.

Decided to take an hour and a half lunch.....went to Footaction, copped ASG with ease
happy.gif

my first pair of VI's, second hopefully China's 

No need for pics, Pics dont  do these justice!!!!!

although waveryder had some nice pics and some other dude in here

Originally Posted by ONEOSI

Originally Posted by luvtheazul

Anybody make it out to the Vault today. Wondering if there's a line out there or not.

Yes, there is a line. My bro is out there (1st one in line) , he said there was quite a few others lined up.

Cool. What time did your brother get out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom