OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

Eastbay rep Ray with that comeback
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Lol that is to funnyHow much for the socks?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Dunno if ya'lls HOH's got these but mine sure did and I grabbed 4 pairs quick. Kobe Elite socks, the white ones with the Concords look amazing.

They weren't even out on the floor yet, but my boy is a manager and showed me them and let me get them.
pimp.gif

Wooooot woooot.... L.A better get flooded with those socks. Damn his logo is sick. I got some fake ones tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by abstractability

should have an update on my asgs here in a lil bit, thanks to a very helpful NTer
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
You're welcome.
eyes.gif
for what?

laugh.gif
appreciate the offer man....really.
  did you get yours?
wth ab?
I didn't get any offer for ****.......
laugh.gif
relax son.. I didn't offer him $!@#

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

i hate you so much eastbay
Don't hate the playa, hate the game. 

EastbayRep - Ray
eek.gif
eek.gif

A...glad you got yours bro!
hahahah... frustration got the best of me last night.  0 for 3 on the ones i tried for on eastbay.  nothing personal eastbay ray!
laugh.gif
 if i heard that from a eastbay rep or manager over the phone 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
lmao ... seriously, Eastbay Rep, that made me laugh.  So unexpected (not professional) but still very funny.  So you get a
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
  then 
roll.gif
Just trying to lighten the mood. 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Got my ASGS this morning at HOH Cherry Hill. I like em. Probably be my last pair though. I overdid it with the V's last year. I do believe the quality on the V's is better. The painted swoosh on the VI's make them look unfinished. BIg miss on that one Nike. Step it up on the VII's.

Dunno if ya'lls HOH's got these but mine sure did and I grabbed 4 pairs quick. Kobe Elite socks, the white ones with the Concords look amazing.

They weren't even out on the floor yet, but my boy is a manager and showed me them and let me get them.
pimp.gif

Wooooot woooot.... L.A better get flooded with those socks. Damn his logo is sick. I got some fake ones tho
laugh.gif

How did you get fake ones? Lol what you do sew them on yourself

Originally Posted by LA KB24

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

How did you get fake ones? Lol what you do sew them on yourself

Just got me some! Anyone have pics of the kobe all star shirt that goes with the oncourt kicks?

Just a heads up for anyone still looking for the asg in the oc areas. Champssports in brea mall is flooded with these. Also have Durants and lebrons left too.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Man, last time I bought some All-Star's online was back in 03' with these bad boys. It was madness:

shox_vc3_all_star_5.jpg

shox_vc3_all_star_3.jpg
LOL! Same here, Last time I got All Stars was those VCIII & Kobe Z2K4s

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^what every happen to the shox

they killed the career of VC
laugh.gif

Lol. I remember when the first pair of shoxs came out and that commercial had them making that boing noise as you stepped and I actually though they did that till I seen them in person. Was so dissapointed when I found out they didn't. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom