OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

i hate you so much eastbay
Don't hate the playa, hate the game. 

EastbayRep - Ray

eek.gif
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

A...glad you got yours bro!

hahahah... frustration got the best of me last night.  0 for 3 on the ones i tried for on eastbay.  nothing personal eastbay ray!
laugh.gif
 if i heard that from a eastbay rep or manager over the phone 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

ASG easy cop this morning at HOH Lakewood! Good luck to everyone!
Thanks Juan!
copped my asg lebrons from there too. Where were you at in line? Just curious

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by dream5hift

So only NTSF and HOH serramonte got ASG in the bay area?

yeah NTSF did the wristbands. Kobe, Lebron, and Durant ASGs were very limited at HOH. I called Shoe Palace by my house and the guy told me to call back tomorrow. I doubt they'll have it though.
yup, NTSF did wristbands from 6am-7am. started selling at 7am. Thought about going, but it was just too early lol.

It sucks that most of these releases sell out almost instantly. I like to look at the shoe in hand to make my final decision, but that doesn't seem to be possible with the Kobe line anymore
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

i hate you so much eastbay
Don't hate the playa, hate the game. 

EastbayRep - Ray

eek.gif
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

A...glad you got yours bro!

hahahah... frustration got the best of me last night.  0 for 3 on the ones i tried for on eastbay.  nothing personal eastbay ray!
laugh.gif
 if i heard that from a eastbay rep or manager over the phone 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
lmao ... seriously, Eastbay Rep, that made me laugh.  So unexpected (not professional) but still very funny.  So you get a
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
  then 
roll.gif

Dunno if ya'lls HOH's got these but mine sure did and I grabbed 4 pairs quick. Kobe Elite socks, the white ones with the Concords look amazing.

They weren't even out on the floor yet, but my boy is a manager and showed me them and let me get them.
pimp.gif

NTSF and Serramonted hoh got cleaned out way too fast haha. I just hope I can actually cop the China's with little hassle. I'm not content with just the Del Sols and ELA's.

All these cats are mad at Eastbay... be mad at Nike. They're the ones making the shoes limited. Eastbay just sells what they're allocated. I tried to get 3Ds and OCs and struck out, that's just part of the game. Be glad Eastbay at least gives you a chance to cop at retail from the comfort of your own home. They've obviously stepped their game up because they have had every limited release so far and last year that wasn't the case. Hopefully soon they will start to receive greater quantities.

Copped mine today... 3 of us there, and all 3 of us were NTers... Chit chatted with the other 2 dudes... Between us 3 we got like 8 pair, 1 for each, and favors for others...

Shouldn't have procrastinated on whether or not to buy the OC and ASG.
30t6p3b.gif
Looks like del sol or Rices will be the first VI for me.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

For my dude Brandon
pimp.gif
 kobes.. don't mind the other 2
damn those KD's the illest of them ASGs but comfort wise i doubt KDs got the better of Kobes 
pimp.gif

Lebron ASGs ---> 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

ASG easy cop this morning at HOH Lakewood! Good luck to everyone!
Thanks Juan!

these pics made me cop a pair.  look great on feet.  brons were a miss.  i was in eastbay checkout line and time was bouncing back and forth.   sold out.  oh well kobe looks better then the fubu 8s

My boii just confirmed to me he got the kobe's ASG's for me from HOH LA of Beverly center..easy cop, walked in and out without any probs...he said they had an event going on of some sort? anywho...glad he got them from me after getting him the cement IIIs weeks ago...a favor returned well earned....

Thanks brother!!

Just got my shipping confirmation from eastbay...1st time I've ever gotten an order through with them. Finally got lucky, expected delivery is Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom