OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by ijapino

5 people just got their accounts suspended for not knowing the rules. If this keeps up, the post will be locked. 

for 5 people that obviously don't care for the thread or shoes and are looking to make a quick buck.
 you'd close this thread to the posters that actually care for this shoe, thread, and community, for that minuscule number of people that don't care about the NT community?
i would think that banning obvious resellers is more than enough
do not let this happen. this shoe is my life.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

Okay so here's my story... Went to Nike SM early in the am to make use of my wristband & scooped up the ASG KBVI (found out later in the day that every store had a good run of them). Since it was so early, we decided to check out the DWade situation at Fox Hills. We get into this line in front of Footaction & find out we're one of the first "23" there... Had no idea what that meant at the time. Ended up being able to pick from any of the 3 colorways of the Jordan 2011 & you'd get a free gift (jacket & shirt). Once they let us into the "Jordan Experience", we were surrounded by Jordan Brand & Footlocker big wigs... not to mention a ton of media types. The funny thing was, all the Jordan stuff was on the right side wall. All the people in line (most of us anyway), took note of the left side wall... OC's, 3D's, All-Stars, etc. Next thing you know, everyone's passing on those Jordan 2011 (except for a couple ppl) and scooping up all the Kobes. Keep in mind, all I wanted to know was details on Dwade's appearance later that day. Come to find out he was only doing a little Q&A. Once we found out that there wouldn't be any autographs, we were ready go bounce. Didn't think I'd be coming up on those elusive OC & 3D Kobes.

Dope!! Wish I knew they were getting 3Ds. Too bad Wade wasn't signing. That mall is always popping. Went there around 6 and got autographs from Shannon and Jennings from FL. Missed out on KD though. And K Love was signing at BestBuy and Snoop was signing at Shiekh's.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I rather have an actual shozoku logo than a hologram.
smile.gif

dsc0812z.jpg

i would have copped the ASG if it was like this.
I think the hologram is gimmicky, but in no way will I fault the shoe over that.  Besides, the heel cup makes up for it.  It truly is a beautiful shoe.
Now can we get some more OCs, 3Ds, and LAs so that I can actually get some.  I'm still mad about the limited releases outside of CA for them.  
44625ede6599d3588d44ba35174c9ea617f5bd9.gif

^yeah man, really hoping for some type of restock on OC's and 3D's over the weekend. Atl gets absolutely no type of limited kobes, smh

Originally Posted by VTRAN

i dont care what nobody says, black red white is my favorite combinations of colors, plus my basketball uni is black red and white. HoH Houston only had about 20 pairs of ASG's. KD's sold too LeBrons not so much lol anyway here are some pics..

sorry these were takin on my phone.. edited on photobucket lol
lebrons are sold out son. lol. and this is damn good for a phone. you got 3 pairs?

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

Originally Posted by VTRAN

i dont care what nobody says, black red white is my favorite combinations of colors, plus my basketball uni is black red and white. HoH Houston only had about 20 pairs of ASG's. KD's sold too LeBrons not so much lol anyway here are some pics..

sorry these were takin on my phone.. edited on photobucket lol
lebrons are sold out son. lol. and this is damn good for a phone. you got 3 pairs?

lol when i was there at 8 only like 2 people copped a pair.. Those are mine, Tuans and Kyles 12,11,8

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

now i think the China with lace clips looked better... =[

thanks for the pix, wyse23
Wayne141 lol. I didn't think the lace clips looked that great at first cuz I thought it was some flower design in the early pics people posted, but the twin snakes thing I can dig.
How are those Kobe V Aways holding up for you? Sold them to you a couple weeks back on the other site if I remember correctly.

oh yeah! those were yrs... my bad, bro
wht the hell is wrong with me, lol quoting wrong guy with the pix...

where did you got yr China? didn't memorize everything on the thread, was glancing most of the time.

i guess from China? haha~ since they have the lace clip... they r so beautiful... wished i picked up my pair, but i missed out... all my sizes are gone now, unless i m willing to pay huge money on them which is the no-go case for me. i m just hoping i can scoop one in here when they release... wish me luck

u r the one sold me the aways? they r cool~ thanks a lot. fair deal too.

haven't worn them yet. i have like 28 pairs Vs, not its turn yet~ haha, maybe i will wear them like next year. plus still see them quite easily out there now. 

i always like to wear the shoes after i bought them for a year or so...

most of my shoes won't be worn until after a long while... i don't kno why i do this... but it just happened naturally~ think of it, maybe i just don't like to wear the shoes when they are heated up... i don't like to be looked hype-uped? maybe?

i just love the basketball shoes, thts all...

thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom