OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
D......gave them to you?
eek.gif
nice!

Here's another pic... He said he may give me another pair Monday!

God is good.
After all these stuff I been going thru
And all the problems with these release
Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Here's another pic

just putting this out there..

got my 3Ds yesterday (from eastbay), and as i put the right shoe on, i hear a little rip. the threads used to put the sock liner and tongue on the lateral side of the shoe slightly ripped apart. 

so i emailed nike, and they said to contact eastbay to get a replacement (yeah right, with a limited shoe like this theres no way in hell i would get a replacement pair) or to contact nike again and set up an arrangement for a voucher.

in the end, i just got some thread and sewed the area with the loose threads up.

that was the first defected nike item i have ever received. 

i'm not from Cali but today spent all morning calling random LA champs and footlockers for some OC's, even found my size, but not a single place would take phone orders.  Finally PM'd the right person who was at Nike Vault in line and got myself a pair of OC's. 
pimp.gif
 Today was a good day. 

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by KenJi714

anyone stop by the Vault today ? did they have any OC or 3d for sale ?

theyre going to release 24 of each cw for the next 3 days
frown.gif
wow really ? I guess it not worth driving up there then . Are they going to raffle it or first come first serve ?

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Anywho, i heard it through the grapevine, that HoH DC (as well as other HoH's that didn't recieve them the first time around) are getting shipments of 3D's and OC's in mid-march... Can anyone verify/confirm this? I'm thinking of holding out if they do drop locally, although the itch to cop on ebay/NT/the other site is unbearable as the prices are def starting to plunge....
any truth to this??? 

For those who copped the ASG on NDC, they just shipped... received my shipping confirmation/UPS tracking 50 minutes ago
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

frown.gif
wow really ? I guess it not worth driving up there then . Are they going to raffle it or first come first serve ?

first come first serve, they open at 12pm today Fri.  yesterday, people were showing up around 7 to 8am.  one guy had been there since early early morning though

Hoh La- updateOC's-largest size are up size 8ASG- good sizes left3d's- largest size 7.5

^^ the earliest person there was waiting since 5:30am i heard...if you 'REALLY' want the shoe without paying reseller's price then you should go early around 5-6 , better bring a few jackets 

Had a long day at work been there since 9-10pm had no way to get to HoH, but thanks god for Wifey came thru in the clutch...ASG really blew me away once I took them out the box def top 3 for me so far.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

For those who copped the ASG on NDC, they just shipped... received my shipping confirmation/UPS tracking 50 minutes ago
pimp.gif

Not yet for me. Still saying "In Progress".

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

ASG really blew me away once I took them out the box.

Same. The different reds on these make the shoe. And the holographic material on the heel! Looks nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom