OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by XanGelicO

now i think the China with lace clips looked better... =[

thanks for the pix, wyse23
Wayne141 lol. I didn't think the lace clips looked that great at first cuz I thought it was some flower design in the early pics people posted, but the twin snakes thing I can dig.
How are those Kobe V Aways holding up for you? Sold them to you a couple weeks back on the other site if I remember correctly.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

5454289431_954bde8ab3_z.jpg

5454902972_ca0abda392_z.jpg

Daaznfella's pair...should have got one for myself as well, very nice in person
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just want to give mayhem props. these pics are
eek.gif

ALMOST made me want a pair.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

for those that dont check the elite socks thread. some kobe elites that came out today:

Where can I get my hands on some of those socks? I've been wanting some Kobe socks for the longest time.

Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

These look real interesting. The Chaos colorway is hot, but hard to match!
that's the point.
tongue.gif
just messin fam.

justin- sick pics of the OC... still not sold.  i thought it was urs too.
laugh.gif

man my SLR pics never come correct
roll.gif
FYI: just cus u have an dope camera doesnt make u a dope photographer.

nice kickz! i've got a DSLR but I don't consider myself a photographer.. but I enjoy photography.  Just take simple pix, nothing fancy.  What you see is what it is.  I wish I was a photographer though!!!

Nice Pics up there.....Wish I had $$ to invest in a good camera....I keep using it on shoes....LOL....

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

5454289431_954bde8ab3_z.jpg

5454902972_ca0abda392_z.jpg

Daaznfella's pair...should have got one for myself as well, very nice in person
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just want to give mayhem props. these pics are
eek.gif

ALMOST made me want a pair.
laugh.gif

Nice Kicks, Nice Shots!! I went by Brea Mall Champs around 8pm and picked up a pair of sz 10 and sz 10.5 OC's for 2 homies. I'm looking forward to my OC delivery tomorrow! pix will be up tomorrow afternoon!

Originally Posted by kob8

Nice Pics up there.....Wish I had $$ to invest in a good camera....I keep using it on shoes....LOL....

My shoe game took a stall last year so my Kobe V collections is a little small.  I don't mind because I used a lot of that money on a Good camera, equipment and accessories.  Just take a little sacrifice from shoes, it'll be worth it at the end!

Originally Posted by playaproved

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

for those that dont check the elite socks thread. some kobe elites that came out today:

Where can I get my hands on some of those socks? I've been wanting some Kobe socks for the longest time.

I NEED THESE SOCKS!!! WHERE DID THEY RELEASE?

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Wife struck out @ brea, made some pairs, located a pair @ footlocker in cerritos n bam, luis d manager held it n wifey drove there so fast as if the cops were chasing her, lmao!!!! Thanks wifey!!!!getting the business tonight!!!!

Damn bro my bad u went all the way to brea just for u to strike out. I was there around 1:30 and they still had alotOf pairs left.
I was there around 8 pm tonight and they said they still had a lot. Dude told me they had sold about 20 pairs and had a bunch sitting in the back still

zkvioc01.JPG

zkvioc02.JPG

zkvioc03.JPG

zkvioc04.JPG

zkvioc05.JPG

Liking these a lot, the orange and jade color is a great combo, grinch is still at top tho, now just waiting for the ASGs

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

For those who copped the ASG on NDC, they just shipped... received my shipping confirmation/UPS tracking 50 minutes ago
pimp.gif

Mine will be delivered on Monday. I didn't think Brown would be making deliveries on President's Day. Oh well, can't wait til they get here

Okay so here's my story... Went to Nike SM early in the am to make use of my wristband & scooped up the ASG KBVI (found out later in the day that every store had a good run of them). Since it was so early, we decided to check out the DWade situation at Fox Hills. We get into this line in front of Footaction & find out we're one of the first "23" there... Had no idea what that meant at the time. Ended up being able to pick from any of the 3 colorways of the Jordan 2011 & you'd get a free gift (jacket & shirt). Once they let us into the "Jordan Experience", we were surrounded by Jordan Brand & Footlocker big wigs... not to mention a ton of media types. The funny thing was, all the Jordan stuff was on the right side wall. All the people in line (most of us anyway), took note of the left side wall... OC's, 3D's, All-Stars, etc. Next thing you know, everyone's passing on those Jordan 2011 (except for a couple ppl) and scooping up all the Kobes. Keep in mind, all I wanted to know was details on Dwade's appearance later that day. Come to find out he was only doing a little Q&A. Once we found out that there wouldn't be any autographs, we were ready go bounce. Didn't think I'd be coming up on those elusive OC & 3D Kobes.

5 people just got their accounts suspended for not knowing the rules. If this keeps up, the post will be locked. 

Originally Posted by sneakhype

i'm not from Cali but today spent all morning calling random LA champs and footlockers for some OC's, even found my size, but not a single place would take phone orders.  Finally PM'd the right person who was at Nike Vault in line and got myself a pair of OC's. 
pimp.gif
 Today was a good day. 
What size did the champs and footlocker got them

Originally Posted by ijapino

5 people just got their accounts suspended for not knowing the rules. If this keeps up, the post will be locked. 

for 5 people that obviously don't care for the thread or shoes and are looking to make a quick buck.
 you'd close this thread to the posters that actually care for this shoe, thread, and community, for that minuscule number of people that don't care about the NT community?
i would think that banning obvious resellers is more than enough

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

These look real interesting. The Chaos colorway is hot, but hard to match!
that's the point.
tongue.gif
just messin fam.

justin- sick pics of the OC... still not sold.  i thought it was urs too.
laugh.gif

man my SLR pics never come correct
roll.gif
FYI: just cus u have an dope camera doesnt make u a dope photographer.

nice kickz! i've got a DSLR but I don't consider myself a photographer.. but I enjoy photography.  Just take simple pix, nothing fancy.  What you see is what it is.  I wish I was a photographer though!!!

haha thnx bro... i just read that ur from socal (pomona area?) with that WSS post.. nice info drop.  but yo... u and a few heads in here got the lens workin for u.  keep it up!

D- good stuff on the BHMs... thats prolly the only way i'll have the cw... if someone gave it to me.  imo. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom