OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the OC up for a second on kb24.com. I was able to add to cart and purchase. I received the confirmation number but it posts the ASG red/blk colorway. Hoping the OC went through. Not needing anymore ASG. Has anyone email support? I took a screen shot just for cancellation purposes.

Originally Posted by Datsevil

I just saw the OC up for a second on kb24.com. I was able to add to cart and purchase. I received the confirmation number but it posts the ASG red/blk colorway. Hoping the OC went through. Not needing anymore ASG. Has anyone email support? I took a screen shot just for cancellation purposes.
Exact same thing happened to me ... the order confirmation does not list a colorway.  It simply says Kobe VI All Star.

i noticed the image on my order were the OCs..when i tried ordering ASG..it was that image..so hopefully they send the OC's!!!!!
Originally Posted by mjpit23

Exact same thing happened to me ... the order confirmation does not list a colorway.  It simply says Kobe VI All Star.

^^^ Hmm they are going to need to address that b/c I would rather just have that refunded then if they are sending me ASGs...

They messed up trying to take off the OC and put the ASGs on. Whoever purchased them will either receive a cancellation email or a pair of ASGs.

I hope the kb24 news is correct. I've been stalking kb24 ever since the 3D dropped and I missed it again. Possibly the OC also!! Here is the insert:

The Wait Is Finally Over

All-Star weekend is about to kick off in Los Angeles and KB24.com has released four shoes tonight at 6:00pm (PST).

KB24.com store will have two pairs of special All-Star Zoom Kobe VI’s (Sunest and 3D),

Additionally, the KB24.com store will be releasing two versions of the Nike Air Force 1’s (Kobe Air Force One’s and Air Force Foamposit).

Make sure to drop by the KB24.com store and pick up these kicks to get you fully ready for the 2011 NBA All-Star weekend!

The one day I'm a diligent worker and NOT checking this thread, this happens to me. I want the OCs in a 13 Sooooo bad. Dang!!

Originally Posted by DHD28

They messed up trying to take off the OC and put the ASGs on. Whoever purchased them will either receive a cancellation email or a pair of ASGs.
I ordered mine as soon as the OC's hit before the ASG's ever came on and it still says ASG

For those that ordered the "2nd" round of OC's. I think we got pwnd.
Can someone please post the UPC of the OC's? The 14 digit number on the inside tag of the shoes. Haven't had any luck yet.

Originally Posted by bc60997

I ordered mine as soon as the OC's hit before the ASG's ever came on and it still says ASG

Mine actually had the OC picture up matching the description. If it's the ASG then I have to cancel. It is what it is. The search continues for the 3D and OC.

Originally Posted by macnificent7

For those that ordered the "2nd" round of OC's. I think we got pwnd.
Can someone please post the UPC of the OC's? The 14 digit number on the inside tag of the shoes. Haven't had any luck yet.

Got through on another pair of ASG. At first it said inventory issues then I tried again and it let me check out. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled like some have experienced. Not gonna trip if it does happen.

Mine actually had the OC picture up matching the description. If it's the ASG then I have to cancel. It is what it is. The search continues for the 3D and OC.

The Wait Is Finally Over

All-Star weekend is about to kick off in Los Angeles and KB24.com has released four shoes tonight at 6:00pm (PST).

KB24.com store will have two pairs of special All-Star Zoom Kobe VI’s (Sunest and 3D),

Additionally, the KB24.com store will be releasing two versions of the Nike Air Force 1’s (Kobe Air Force One’s and Air Force Foamposit).

Make sure to drop by the KB24.com store and pick up these kicks to get you fully ready for the 2011 NBA All-Star weekend!

KB24 considers them All-Star shoes...... If I were to get an actual pair of ASG's instead of OC's I'd flip
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

The Wait Is Finally Over

KB24 considers them All-Star shoes...... If I were to get an actual pair of ASG's instead of OC's I'd flip
laugh.gif

I emailed them specifying with my order # and what I ordered to make sure. Man I hope this goes through.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom