OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm usually at work on Friday, but luckily I have the day off. Hopefully I'm able to cop the BHMs next week while I'm working.

Originally Posted by alsasam

Finish line has had them forever
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^I haven't seen the digital socks anywhere, but my HOH just got in those Kobe socks also, they look good in person, but I never wear socks that length, I am hoping they come out with some longer ones.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Picked up BHM's at spot in NY for $140 with tax and OC's came in from NDC thanks Baby Jumpman
smokin.gif
. Overall today was a good day  
pimp.gif

My little collection so far lol

395231659.jpg

Bring on the China's
devil.gif

No problem and dope collection, only need the 3Ds lol.

edit:
Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Wow man, thanks Kstrick12! Managed to get order thru for OC's! Missed on 3D's, but I'm so pumped. Hopefully all of our orders get fulfilled . *crosses fingers*
Nice KC
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Found these at my local Footlocker.  They just got them in today.
If you want to stock locate them through a footlocker close to you use the following SKUs for large sizes picked up 2 of each myself they are super comfy.  Hopefully other stores will be getting them soon.
Blk/Purp  9253757700990
Wht/Purp 9253756900990
pimp.gif
 thank you sir

I think I've seen pics here before, but does anyone have info on those black/white /red Kobes on kb24. A bunch of sizes already sold out.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

I think I've seen pics here before, but does anyone have info on those black/white /red Kobes on kb24. A bunch of sizes already sold out.

but wrong photo. I bet buyers were disappointed they didn't get what the photo depicted.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

edit:
Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Wow man, thanks Kstrick12! Managed to get order thru for OC's! Missed on 3D's, but I'm so pumped. Hopefully all of our orders get fulfilled . *crosses fingers*
Nice KC
pimp.gif
Yeah man, def got lucky with that...was sitting here doing some school work and i checked the thread. Just hope it goes thru along with everyone else.
pimp.gif

Not sure if it was already posted but the digital socks are avail on nba.com search all stars and you get 15% off if you put in nba15off. sorry if I'm late

dang, i was gonna stay up til 1am EST. thought that's what the event info said about the premiere. checked again just now and it's actually 1am PST. i ain't staying up another 3 or so hours for this lol.
i hope they show it again or something. probably a giveaway at the premiere too, who knows. enjoy the movie! no spoilers please lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom