OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thapointguy

I heard BHM are limited to 3000 in the US.
Some dude on Ebay has almost a FSR for  $205 shipped already. I don't think that's too bad considering they'll go for that or more.   

Originally Posted by Datsevil

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by DHD28

They messed up trying to take off the OC and put the ASGs on. Whoever purchased them will either receive a cancellation email or a pair of ASGs.
I ordered mine as soon as the OC's hit before the ASG's ever came on and it still says ASG

Mine actually had the OC picture up matching the description. If it's the ASG then I have to cancel. It is what it is. The search continues for the 3D and OC.

I think we should be good b/c if you look at the Kids OC it doesn't differentiate or specify OC it just says All Star and I got them right when they went on the site and it also had the picture.  I am just going to hope for the best and expect the worst.  I am hoping if they don't get fulfilled atleast they will refund me quickly and not hold my money for a month.

Found these at my local Footlocker.  They just got them in today.
If you want to stock locate them through a footlocker close to you use the following SKUs for large sizes picked up 2 of each myself they are super comfy.  Hopefully other stores will be getting them soon.
Blk/Purp  9253757700990
Wht/Purp 9253756900990

^^Good looks on those upcs..

Gonna see if i can stock locate them
pimp.gif

They could be limited to 24 and I still wouldn't cop.
laugh.gif

That's because you got the BS Away. Us that couldn't get them have to make due with what's available as consolation. 

Congrats to those that got the OC/3D/Grinch's off of kb24.com tonight.

I would have tried to grab some 3D's if I had known, but checked this thread too late.

^And yeah, Harden rocking the OC's
pimp.gif
, they look real nice on court, especially with his uni.

They could be limited to 24 and I still wouldn't cop.
laugh.gif

That's because you got the BS Away. Us that couldn't get them have to make due with what's available as consolation. 

True!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom