OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Wayne141

Was checking out my China VIs with the lacelocks earlier today, and I was actually kinda surprised to discover that I think the lacelocks are made of actual porcelain. I sort of dismissed them as being hard plastic at first, but then if I just tap at them with my fingertips they make a "ping" sound. Whether it's porcelain or something like it, it's definitely NOT made of plastic. Really makes me think Nike truly followed through with the Chinese porcelain theme by giving us a piece of it on the shoes. Pretty cool.
so sick i cant wait for my pair! its so simple compared to the other VI's but has this luxurious straight forward finish
eek.gif

but on another note, are we seriously gonna break 1000 pages this soon?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Hope this isn't too much to ask, but can any of you guys post pics of the Kobe VI's being casually worn?

(With jeans)

Thanks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

those am95s... godamn those are dope. 
for today, bout to go watch some ball and eat.

5460022316_5f89b26f67_z.jpg

5459413017_e6537d3f18_z.jpg

from the wdywt. 

PEACE!

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Yes KobeoverLebron, They are very underrated.... Received them today, UNDS them today... I'm really feeling that hologram in the tounge & heel... The hologram is what makes this shoe unique from the other VIs...
Only thing I really don't like how sloppy the Swoosh is on the ASG, but it ain't enough to make me pass... gald I doubled up...
definitely! me too, got my asg's friday and used them ASAP to the kobe event.
pimp.gif

breakin' necks!

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO
kindergarten COPPED before the hype (post conan/pre hollywood walk of fame)! 
smokin.gif

broke necks at a filipino party earlier this evening

... sorry tita baby and uncle boy 
roll.gif

someone need to report all the rapist on ebay to the cops for selling OC AND 3D's that high...lol..man I'd kill for the OC right now

Originally Posted by derry1

someone need to report all the rapist on ebay to the cops for selling OC AND 3D's that high...lol..man I'd kill for the OC right now

i payed 250 for my OCs, its high but id do in a heartbeat again. its the price to pay for limited shoes. oh well, deal with it and quit crying.

ok ok so this thread jumps really fast for me to keep up and i havent heard anything about my beloved rices in a long time.

is the release date still 3/5/11?

[nwt]im kobe bryant ready[/nwt]

Originally Posted by bigj505

ok ok so this thread jumps really fast for me to keep up and i havent heard anything about my beloved rices in a long time.

is the release date still 3/5/11?

[nwt]im kobe bryant ready[/nwt]

Yup along with glass blues, dukes, and chinas

^^ thanks yo. im gonna be ethugging everyone for their size 9.5 chinas and rices come 3/5
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see all the heat tonight in the game.

You guys think anyone else in the game will be wearing Kobe's?

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 Kobe VI bottom sole forever imprinted in hollywood... i wonder when the lakers retire his jersey if it will be 8 or 24??!!

He shouldve put #8 as well.
But I think they'll retire both for sure. The 81 point performance is a milestone itself.

A Kobe Bryant statue right in front of the Staples Center. Don't know what pose it'll be, most likely the famous 81pt game with 1 finger in the air (# 8 on the front.... And # 24 on the back!!!
pimp.gif
) or his fadeaway pose...

now what shoes are gonna be on the statue is the question!? Lol. Prob the zk1 for the 81.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by HotFudge

What happened to the Del Sols? They aren't on the Nike Store website anymore.
SOLD OUT!
doubt it since they still had a fsr up a few days ago. probably pulled down for now. they do it from time to time on certain shoes only to put them back up a few days later.

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

so wished i was socal for the weekend!! need the kobe vi sunets!!! so dope!!!

man we don't need more people. Traffic this weekend was just terrible. Freeways and side streets were PARKING LOTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom