OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del Sols are disappearing everywhere. I think people are realizing they better get them instead of waiting for outlets. Love my ASG's!

Glad I grabbed mine for 109.00 shipped
Keep us up to date @ the Vault

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by dyyhard

c417d7b96ed548bb4515f02294e1dd60-getty-bkn-nba_all-star_game.jpg
people saying these are ugly or too much red are crazy. these are fire!
if kobe used this last xmas, these will sell out and everyone will but them.
I think at this point people buy whatever kobe wears. saying these kicks
are ugly is outrageous when so many people like the grinches and ELAs...

anyway, got my ASGs. returned my used del sol Vs to get a new 6 and these were the most beautiful.
I just have to say that these shoes are so underrated and are REALLY beautiful on feet. the scales. the
tongue and heel. milky sole. plus the box has that retro feel that I'm loving.

these were taken while trying them on...

Your opinion on the Derozan PEs of course but I would agree with anyone who did not like them.  I do not understand the appeal of a shoe that is one color.  Seriously, nothing but red on the shoe .... PASS.  Give me some contrasting colors somewhere.  The all red version looks like a teenage girl's boots from the 80's.  

any news from kb24.com? Please let me know when you guys get your stuff from there. Hope it's a smooth transaction.

Originally Posted by derry1

someone need to report all the rapist on ebay to the cops for selling OC AND 3D's that high...lol..man I'd kill for the OC right now

+1 - people are charging way too high...especially on the ASGs....$200+ is crazy....there are too many other cws coming out to go so hard on these..

Anyone know what the vault has left in the 3D? I've been trying to call but no one answers. Debating if I should fit with the traffic, parking, people downtown.

^ I would also like to know this, anyone have an update from the Vault? Do they have any OC's/3D's left?

Is anyone there right now?

Every time i see the OC's i keep wondering why i passed on them. Then James Harden wore them on Friday and i knew what had to be done. Time to hunt a pair down. Good to see that a lot of people in this thread got the shoes they wanted in the past month.

Just came from the vault and was able to get 11s in the OCs and 10.5s in the 3Ds. There were about 20 people in there and pretty busy. They had most of the sizes out on the back counter, only had sz12 and up, or below 8s. They may have had more in the back, didn't see an 11 out and asked anyways, and they had em.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by dyyhard

c417d7b96ed548bb4515f02294e1dd60-getty-bkn-nba_all-star_game.jpg
people saying these are ugly or too much red are crazy. these are fire!
if kobe used this last xmas, these will sell out and everyone will but them.
I think at this point people buy whatever kobe wears. saying these kicks
are ugly is outrageous when so many people like the grinches and ELAs...

anyway, got my ASGs. returned my used del sol Vs to get a new 6 and these were the most beautiful.
I just have to say that these shoes are so underrated and are REALLY beautiful on feet. the scales. the
tongue and heel. milky sole. plus the box has that retro feel that I'm loving.

these were taken while trying them on...

Your opinion on the Derozan PEs of course but I would agree with anyone who did not like them.  I do not understand the appeal of a shoe that is one color.  Seriously, nothing but red on the shoe .... PASS.  Give me some contrasting colors somewhere.  The all red version looks like a teenage girl's boots from the 80's.  
These are dope! I need the makeup so I can ID myself some, they remind me of the all blue LA's (or whatever we're callin em) that I also gotta grab...

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Every time i see the OC's i keep wondering why i passed on them. Then James Harden wore them on Friday and i knew what had to be done. Time to hunt a pair down. Good to see that a lot of people in this thread got the shoes they wanted in the past month.

Don't know why I did either,had them in my cart then changed my mind at the last minute.
tired.gif
Smdh,now its either ebay or hope someone can help out. But definitely looking forward to the BHM's, and maybe Rices and China's.

Nike has been really dumb this year. They're tactics at causing hype has been stupid.

Seriously... Restocks out of no where?.... And here I am paying 220$ on sunsets and am about to back out on a 220 deal on the 3Ds.

This is wack. I just hope the RICEs aint this stupid.

There were was 8's n 8.5's and a 14 the oc's had a few left i know there like 4 size 12's one 13 n 14, was able to walk up to the counter n get my size, thanks again fellow nt'ers for the info n updates, much appreciated!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom