OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Wyse23

Anyone else at the Vault? I bet it is quite an experience being around Staples tonight.

Give us an update on their stock whenever you can if anyone is there.

it was wack! they didnt have anything really at the vault, i wasted my time driving out there for that restock which didnt last.  it was crowded and you couldnt even walk around LA Live since it was blocked off to the general public (basically it was blocked off for celebs to roam around) so unless you had a ticket or a media pass you were there just to gawk at nothing.
couldnt eat there because everything was blocked off unless you went to some of the bars that had street side access then you had to wait in a long @*+ line for that too.  

o wells, went to j-town and had me some ramen and got a free vitamin water t-shirt with kobe on it, i guess that made up for my parking...I guess it will do lol.

haha Time to buy another pair of the ASG tomorrow! Kobe winning MVP on it then dunkin over LeBrick and schooling every East players out there made it CLASSIC. resell price goin $500 LOL

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

hey im for anyone who dunks over bron...at first i wanted the asg brons but they seem wack now. glad i got the kobe asg

Because he got dunked on? The guy has a triple-double, one of two people who can say that.

^Really nice league shirts up there, and the OC's to match.....
pimp.gif
, making me wish my league colors were orange, lol.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

hey im for anyone who dunks over bron...at first i wanted the asg brons but they seem wack now. glad i got the kobe asg

I don't believe kobe dunked over lebron. lebron was trailing trying to swipe from behind and got hand and ball.
I got to grab both asg from those two, so i'm pretty happy.
three-way shared mvp? lebron kobe and durant?

yyyyeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa buudddyyy!!!! today was a good day, balled in my asg's, swooped up some oc's wit ease @ the vault, n kobe gets the "MVP", n i bet on the game n came up, which paid for my oc's!!!!! getting free oc's man, can't get no better than that!! well gettin the bhm's wit ease would top it off!!!

Originally Posted by DAR228

Got My Del Sols Today Along With The BHM T-Shirt & The Kobe Socks.

5463246015_53d3482b0f_z.jpg
^Nice pick up's! I can't wait to see what shoes they release that match those socks.....considering the other pair they released match the concords perfectly.

^^^ @ MuLLiNs7388 I Got It From HOH PG Plaza MD. I Been Searching Other Stores But I Haven't Seen It. The Shirt Is Also On NDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom