OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

pimp.gif

i am by no means a reseller

but after keeping up with this thread the past few days, im thinking about buying and selling limited releases on here THROUGH THE BUY/SELL FORUM for basically retail/ tax/ shipping and a few bucks for my time/effort/gas
cuz i know you guys pay over $200 for certain pairs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the fact that i live in LA makes it extremely easy to find kobes, hell i see the East LA kobes on the shelves at the Champs and footaction at the Stonewood mall

any input?
nerd.gif
Dude's would appreciate it. Just don't get greedy. I helped someone out on here with some VI's today. Did it because I hope someone would do the same if I needed help as well. Gotta makes this a community, not a market.

Originally Posted by s dubl

doin 90...of course dudes would appreciate that as long as you didnt get $$ in your eyes and start to get greedy. People that help out are always appreciated.

Ive helped many people out on this board, and have got the same help from others, and Im sure I'll help more, and will get more help. It all comes back around.
Thanks S
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im talking 170-180ish depending on the price and where id have to pick them up

it helped out a few dudes on here and ISS for the East LAs

i paid 130 (even though retail was 135) plus damn Cali tax
indifferent.gif
(10%@$!) so about 144, plus $15 shipping (USPS PRIORITY DOUBLE BOXED)

its a whole lot better than $220 plus

and im talking about future releases

i wasnt paying too much attention when the 3Ds/grinches/sunsets dropped, so i dont know too much about them
ohwell.gif

i apologive to those who PMed me about 3Ds

if i find any for retail, i'll cop and list them on here for sure
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

doin 90...of course dudes would appreciate that as long as you didnt get $$ in your eyes and start to get greedy. People that help out are always appreciated.

Ive helped many people out on this board, and have got the same help from others, and Im sure I'll help more, and will get more help. It all comes back around.
Thanks S
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im talking 170-180ish depending on the price and where id have to pick them up

it helped out a few dudes on here and ISS for the East LAs

i paid 130 (even though retail was 135) plus damn Cali tax
indifferent.gif
(10%@$!) so about 144, plus $15 shipping (USPS PRIORITY DOUBLE BOXED)

its a whole lot better than $220 plus

and im talking about future releases

i wasnt paying too much attention when the 3Ds/grinches/sunsets dropped, so i dont know too much about them
ohwell.gif

i apologive to those who PMed me about 3Ds

if i find any for retail, i'll cop and list them on here for sure
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yea that would be great. Someone like you is perfect in case you know your not gonna be able get them, don't wanna try to get them, or just as a back up in case you try and fail. Def worth the extra money especially on releases like the 3ds and ocs. Don't think there is any one left that's doing this.

Originally Posted by theone218

this might be a stupid question but were any of these limited release in stores?

Yup. Champs, Footlocker, HOH, The Vault, Niketown's and even some Shiekhs I believe.

Big Thanks to the NikeTalkers helping others with these releases! Would love to help out as well, but no go in Hawaii... Can't believe they closed down the Niketown here 4 years or so ago... So jealous of peps in big cities...

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Dude's would appreciate it. Just don't get greedy. I helped someone out on here with some VI's today. Did it because I hope someone would do the same if I needed help as well. Gotta makes this a community, not a market.

yea im trying to be as reasonable as possible

i could have easily woken up early in the morning and bought like 3 pairs of Sunsets and 3Ds to flip for $220 plus, but thats not who i am

i have a few spots close as hell to me that have been getting all/damn near all the Kobe 6s whether limited or GRs
but if id have to drive 10+ miles then id have to charge a little for my gas

im a full time college student and our governors seems to enjoy cutting $ from colleges and universities
indifferent.gif

to those PMing me about the 3D's, im not sure how much id be able to help

i was referring to future releases of limited 6s
ohwell.gif

I was watching at the Amex event @ Regal Theaters next to LA Live in 3D and it was awesome. Couldn't get tickets to the actual game because the prices were crazy, but watching the Kobe VI All-Stars in 3D was just as good for me
smile.gif

pimp.gif

but after keeping up with this thread the past few days, im thinking about buying and selling limited releases on here THROUGH THE BUY/SELL FORUM for basically retail/ tax/ shipping and a few bucks for my time/effort/gas
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the fact that i live in LA makes it extremely easy to find kobes, hell i see the East LA kobes on the shelves at the Champs and footaction at the Stonewood mall

any input?
nerd.gif
preach on.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

any input?
nerd.gif
preach on.

fml pulled the trigger on the ocs for 200 shipped.  3ds for 215 shipped.  can't wait to post my phone pics

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

preach on.

definitely

but as a buyer, i always take care of those who help me out

for example, my boy's cousin works at my local footaction and offers me his 30% and 50% discount all the time
i always buy stuff on the Employee Appreciation 50% off sales, and i take care of him

depending on how much stuff i buy, i tip him $10-$15 for going out of his way and making sure i get stuff i want

hell, he even offers to go with me to different stores to find whatever it is i want, like eggplant foams (which i got last year for $100
glasses.gif
)

and i always make sure to take care if him with a few bucks for his time,effort, and willingness
pimp.gif

and so hes willing to do it in the future
laugh.gif
happy.gif

Congrats Kobe on MVP!

And I just wanna give AD, Shaun, Dom, John, Sam, Brandon, Gza, and Joey.. And a special thanks to my brother ED!

Thanks for everything and helping out guys.

On another note, wore all-star VI's today to work at FTL.. Broke so many necks
Then wore BS aways to dinner tonight.

Today was a good day

Thanks to Dom and Shaun.. I got sunsets.. Gonna maybe double up

Just gotta get 3D's.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Now the Kobe thread has an official video!
Lebron was coming from behind relax people.

??? no one is really even talking about it
eyes.gif

I'm so stoked I got me a pair of the KOBE VI ASG "MVP" last Wednesday!!! Just waiting for it to be delivered to my front door step! The anticipation!! ugh!!

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

fml pulled the trigger on the ocs for 200 shipped.  3ds for 215 shipped.  can't wait to post my phone pics

eek.gif

Wasn't those $129.99 
Dam thats crazy 

I didn't realize these were hyped that much if the rices are the same thing am copping the concords instead and calling it a day 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

its called insecurity... lebron fan boys feel like they have to come to the rescue all the time hahaha

im a fan boy of both, but i just prefer kobes shoes over lebrons. props to lebron for posting a sick stat line (only he and mj can say that).. and of course to kobe for getting that 4th mvp (1 over jordan
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom