OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by K I N G x B

yyyyeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa buudddyyy!!!! today was a good day, balled in my asg's, swooped up some oc's wit ease @ the vault, n kobe gets the "MVP", n i bet on the game n came up, which paid for my oc's!!!!! getting free oc's man, can't get no better than that!! well gettin the bhm's wit ease would top it off!!!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

smh at buying a shoe cuz he performed well in it

Smh @ yourself. If he rocked it on the hardwood Im rockin it on my neighborhood just like my 97 EQT Elevations. Now Get your hatin self outta here

Originally Posted by KenJi714

All Star game Kobe VI just skyrocketed in resale price after that dunk . If kobe win MVP tonight it's ..... a wrap

Done deal... i think everything kobe will go up in price... and all his kix will prolly do the same for atleast this week and hope it goes down when the buzz of kobe winning ASG MVP is done...

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

yyyyeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa buudddyyy!!!! today was a good day, balled in my asg's, swooped up some oc's wit ease @ the vault, n kobe gets the "MVP", n i bet on the game n came up, which paid for my oc's!!!!! getting free oc's man, can't get no better than that!! well gettin the bhm's wit ease would top it off!!!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

hahahahaha wat a perfect song to this perfect day!!!!! thanks for the theme song!!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn. I need the ASG blk/red pair! How is Kobe gonna rock em and I'm not... If he wins MVP, I'll cop first thing Monday morning.

Del sols will due, for today.
pimp.gif

Looks like somebody is getting the ASGs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn. I need the ASG blk/red pair! How is Kobe gonna rock em and I'm not... If he wins MVP, I'll cop first thing Monday morning.

Del sols will due, for today.
pimp.gif

Looks like somebody is getting the ASGs
laugh.gif

Pics tomorrow
laugh.gif
the shoes looked dope on the court. They definitely look better than the 3Ds and E.L.As...

pimp.gif

i am by no means a reseller

but after keeping up with this thread the past few days, im thinking about buying and selling limited releases on here THROUGH THE BUY/SELL FORUM for basically retail/ tax/ shipping and a few bucks for my time/effort/gas
cuz i know you guys pay over $200 for certain pairs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the fact that i live in LA makes it extremely easy to find kobes, hell i see the East LA kobes on the shelves at the Champs and footaction at the Stonewood mall

any input?
nerd.gif

Seeing the 3D's in person today... they're sick. The grey just always looked like a dull black to me in pictures. They looked real clean. Will try to get those to finish off the All Star pack sometime down the line. I gotta slow down on these VI's though. My girls gonna trip on me. Ha ha.

doin 90...of course dudes would appreciate that as long as you didnt get $$ in your eyes and start to get greedy. People that help out are always appreciated.

Ive helped many people out on this board, and have got the same help from others, and Im sure I'll help more, and will get more help. It all comes back around.

kobe for mvp- cue the ASG hypebeast-cop-a-thon. these will resell so high it's gonna be like the east LAs and 3ds didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom