OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of NBA Jam Session rock'n 3Ds and my Fiancee rock'n Air Jordan Is.. I snapped this w/ my Vibrant Android so the quality isn't the best.  I <3 my 3Ds!

Hopefully KB24 sends out shipping confirmations today!!

I'm half and half on the BHM's since I already have the BS aways...

... on to the Rice's
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by bruintaf

MVP!!

109315688_10.jpg
eek.gif
never would have thought kobe would rock his kobes like that
pimp.gif
A lot of Nter's are hypocrites. 

Why do you say that?
I don't think he's talking about you specifically...
...but the other day in the LeBron thread someone had posted pics of them wearing their laces like that and they got torn apart by everyone else... and he's probably thinking "wow now that Kobe does his laces like that, it's okay?"

(correct me if I'm wrong AirFresh)

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by bruintaf

MVP!!

109315688_10.jpg
eek.gif
never would have thought kobe would rock his kobes like that
pimp.gif
A lot of Nter's are hypocrites. 

Why do you say that?
He is saying that because thats how he (Air Freshh 23) rocks his laces, and gets bashed for it in other threads. 

Originally Posted by never wear them

That lace job is stupid. He probably was told to do that. You swear Kobes gon rock em like that.

I doubt he wast told to do that or that he did it on purpose. He is tightly taped for the game and I'm sure he just wanted his ankles/feet to feel a lil lose.

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by never wear them

That lace job is stupid. He probably was told to do that. You swear Kobes gon rock em like that.

I doubt he wast told to do that or that he did it on purpose. He is tightly taped for the game and I'm sure he just wanted his ankles/feet to feel a lil lose.

If I'm not mistaken... I think they did the photo/press a day before the ASG game.
Bout to go cop my bred ASG 6s. Smh. Kobe def did make these look hot on the court.

Chinas are looking so nice
pimp.gif
and I need to find a pair of 3D's in a sz 13 soon before the price is way out of my range...

do any stores have the 3D's in small sizes still? i keep on reading about restocks and stuff..

Im a have to lay low for a while.

only 6's i have are the grinches and the hollywoods
tired.gif

With the Playoff 13's coming im ot going to cop the next release (china's
frown.gif
)

i wish i was neverwearthem and afford every release
laugh.gif

had to cop the ASGs, changed my mind. got the last one in my size left here in Socal. looks like they are slowly disappearing. also copped the kobe black purple elite socks. last one too.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Im a have to lay low for a while.

only 6's i have are the grinches and the hollywoods
tired.gif

With the Playoff 13's coming im ot going to cop the next release (china's
frown.gif
)

i wish i was neverwearthem and afford every release
laugh.gif
It's all good, as long as you copped the grinch's should be okay, they are the best release by far of all releases and a must for any kobe heads . and 3d's are a plus!  

Just copped this shirt to go with my 3D's that are comin in.

images

Anyone see the all-star shirt Adidas made to match the sunsets? I'm gonna pick it up today and I'll post pics. Its coo

Edit: Dang! Nice pics of the OC's and 3D's. You gonna make me wear my OC's for 2 straight days homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom