OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
5f116a6d73fb2e890b936408fe6e5ff97b70eb2f_r.jpg

pops

pimp.gif

http://sneakernews.com/2011/02/21/nike-zoom-kobe-vi-pop/

Finally caught up reading this thread. It has taken me all weekend just to get caught up. Cant even quote anything I read cuz its 2 days old lol. You cannot stay away from this thread for even a couple hours or you get left behind. haha

430 AM- great pics!

the pops aren't too bad. i'm more disappointed that we haven't seen a true Laker home or even away colorway.

Im still not convinced those are POPs. With the IVs there was that toungue design that was also on the other POP models, with the Vs it was that triangle design...where is the specila logo/design on these?

Im sticking with home del sols on those.

To those that own the 3Ds:

Is the upper flat or are there scales?

These pictures are playing tricks on my eyes. I always though the upper was flat save for the 3D appearance of the scales...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

These pictures are playing tricks on my eyes. I always though the upper was flat save for the 3D appearance of the scales...
3D pattern is on the mesh, and has clear scales.

Originally Posted by mike2389

the pops aren't too bad. i'm more disappointed that we haven't seen a true Laker home or even away colorway.
I completely agree man.  Where is the classic Home and Away Lakers colorways?  I have been holding off doing a Lakers ID to see what they are gonna release.

Originally Posted by marley

Finally caught up reading this thread. It has taken me all weekend just to get caught up. Cant even quote anything I read cuz its 2 days old lol. You cannot stay away from this thread for even a couple hours or you get left behind. haha

QFT

I swear this thread jumps 10-15 pages a day!!!
eek.gif

I'm guessing nobody has received any info regarding their orders from KB24?

Anxiously awaiting for some good news from them . . .

I'm thinking those are home del sols also
waverder- that pic of the 3ds on the feet is the first one that has made me want to get a pair.
pimp.gif

*patiently waiting for email from KB24

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by marley

QFT

I swear this thread jumps 10-15 pages a day!!!
eek.gif

Dang. 915 pgs now! 
Well, those POPs are not my favorite colorway of the VIs.  So, I'll pass on those.  I'm Looking for Ace's pics .... anyone have any?

just a random question but did kobe ever throw a lob to griffen during the game? i ask because i just saw a mini-movie thing on nba.com and kobe in a interview said he was looking forward to throw a lob to griffen.

i only caught the tail end of the game and bits and piece during the 1st half.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

3D pattern is on the mesh, and has clear scales.
Correct.  3D effect is cool but all it really does is make the swoosh stand out.
Don't like those shoes posted earlier, POP or White Del sols, whichever they are.  Is it March 5th yet?

Originally Posted by c4

I'm thinking those are home del sols also
waverder- that pic of the 3ds on the feet is the first one that has made me want to get a pair.
pimp.gif

*patiently waiting for email from KB24

That's cool c4! Go hop on it when you can!! My Vibrant takes good quality shots but nothing like a dslr. I wish I could upload them on Niketalk using my phone. Those wht del sols or whatever loo promising!

Those "POPs are ugly IMO. The POP 4s were classic. The 5s were wack compared to what they were supposed to be.

These aren't as ugly as the home del sols zk5

material on heel and tongue.... then the outsole is split between del sol and white
atleast that's what i can tell from the pictures

Originally Posted by never wear them

Those "POPs are ugly IMO. The POP 4s were classic. The 5s were wack compared to what they were supposed to be.

These aren't as ugly as the home del sols zk5

QFT

haven't done that in a while. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom