OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
still needa pick up the purple one of the shorts, shorts feel real good surprisingly.

D! no problem bro, i got you anytime. pics of them should be on here soon... once my battery recharges haha
but yeah they'll be in your hands real real soon, I'll admire them for as long as I can haha

i think i finally got myself out of wanting the OC's as much as I love them I've convinced myself to not see them as "must haves"
once my Chinas come in.... collection finished

Yes please someone post up that FTL/FA SKU I just got my bday e-mail $10 off which would be good for shipping
pimp.gif

finally picked these up to finish all the ones I need.... Collection done once Chinas come in... Others maybe down the road

then these for D.... Once again I'll admire them for as long as I can haha
some quick shots since I needa head to bed.. Class on Presidents Day FTL

I'll get a picture of my oncourt shoes in soon...
and shaun you'll be blown away when you get your hands on them
the teal is BANANAS!

unless the dark knights are super super awesome, will have to pass on those.
will need playoff shoes and some laker colors. chinas too down the road.
kinda overwhelmed with my ASGs. things are too tough!

If there is a Dark Knight CW for the VIs, it's going to be really tough to top the Vs - they're just pure sexyness. Let's see how they work on the scales and heel colors.

just saw two pics of the Kobe/kids again. We gotta let that go which we did for several pages. Please don't post it again! It's about the shoes! shoes! shoes! I feel like after this weekend we can catch our breath and then wait for March 5th. Gonna be nuts!
Still in search of the OC's and may just bite the bullet and ebay it. Also may do stock search for East LA's.
I'll admit it, I'm addicted.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by bigj505

ive been seeing soooo many pics of the OC and they look better each time IMO.
I know....I hate it. Arrgh!
im still mad u got the YOTRs and didnt scoop me a pair
laugh.gif

Hope to see my shipping confirmation from KB24 today for my OC's and 3D's.
pimp.gif

Going to rock my 3D's today to meet my new doctor.
smokin.gif

glad i got my o.c's really thinking about a 2nd pair to stock ....my all star games should be here today as well really wanna see them after watching them last night in game.

I was at hohla on saturday and they had a restock on the oc's

shoes are nice and i was about to cop a pair (eventough i wouldnt wear them) but then i realized that somebody else that likes the shoe can use them more than me.

i wear my shoes f**k keeping them on "ice" and f**k reselling.

i am from HK, and wanna get those OC too but they were extremely limted here or at least hold by resellers~

Got the asg instead:
wearing my asg iv to cop the vi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom