OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever missed out on OC's you should get them. I broke mine out today, went to school, and broke everyone's neck. They look better on feet than pics.

For everyone who keeps asking, this is from the nikestore twitter:

The Chinas and Rice will both be limited quickstrikes

Basically like every other release we've seen so far but I don't think as limited as the 3D's and OC's

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Basically like every other release we've seen so far but I don't think as limited as the 3D's and OC's
Every single colorway I want has been limited except the Del Sol's...hence why I only have the Del Sols...limited quickstrikes FTL
frown.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ima be good with 2x Rices and 1 Glass Blue. Chinas I can care less. Won't really go outta my way for em. I like the silver/pewter looking scales tho =\

This, my main concern are the Rice 
pimp.gif

It is going to be a wild %#% night friday, I see this page jumping past 1000.  I wonder if it'll make it easier since they're releasing all 3

Went into my local Champs today, wore my Grinches and the worker told me he had the Glass Blues in the back. They look way better in person but wouldn't get them over the China's or Rice's.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Went into my local Champs today, wore my Grinches and the worker told me he had the Glass Blues in the back. They look way better in person but wouldn't get them over the China's or Rice's.

what champs is this>?

I may have overexerted myself this weekend.
laugh.gif

A sz12 OC is enroute to a fellow NTer.
Got very lucky at the Vault on Sunday, while hitting up the Jam Session.
I didn't intend to get the 3Ds, until pics came up of Kobe immortalizing em in cement at the Chinese Theatre.
My favorites are still the DelSols, and East LAs. That Dodger Blue aka Drenched Blue looks too good!
Hopefully the BHMs aren't too hard to get this Sat, have work til 2pm.
After that, it's onto the Chinas!

If ANYONE is interested and still needs the All-Star's, Sports Chalet in Irvine has them. Any size 11's out there, there's one more left. I asked, but passed. Just not for me. I did pick-up the Durant All-Stars though. Surprised SC got All-Star kicks.

damnit, i need me another pair of VI, still looking for a pair of grinchs for a reasonable price!!! sooo does anyone know anything on the CHAOS??

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

eyes.gif

But is it a house of hoops exclusive or will other sneaker stores have it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom