OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the BHM's look midnight because of the design of the scales and its almost a see through milky black if that makes sense.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Are the rices going to be limited ?

Nobody really knows, its been asked about those and the chinas atleast 20 times.  Won't be as limited as the OC's or 3D's probably.

Yo! What's up with those "los fearless" shirts?...
I saw a cat at the gym wearing it the other nite......anyone can hip me to it?

Originally Posted by sickassdog

is $220 shipped a good price for OC's size 11.5?
i think it's a good price considering it includes shipping and it's a sz 11.5 cuz it seems like the bigger sizes are harder to find.

Originally Posted by rukawa005

i think it's a good price considering it includes shipping and it's a sz 11.5 cuz it seems like the bigger sizes are harder to find.
Thanks Jada2001Retro & Rukawa005, just pulled the trigger for OC's for $220 shipped!

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by cubanref

I haven't seen anyone do a lace swap with the gold laces for the BHM's so I took some phone pics. I really like the way the look and they are much better in person
395324072.jpg

395324023.jpg

Gold laces make them look clean.

Personally, not a fan of the gold laces....I prefer the black ones

I like the gold laces. Changes it up a little from looking like the Big Stages.Hope I can get a pair this weekend.

Originally Posted by DOG13

Thanks Jada2001Retro & Rukawa005, just pulled the trigger for OC's for $220 shipped!

At this point it is really how much you want them don't think you will find them for any cheaper...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DOG13

That's a pretty good deal. I had to drop $230 for my pair in a sz 14. They seemed impossible to find in that size. Congrats on the purchase!

pretty much have no choice but to get raped if u want them that bad... it should be worth it to u if ur gunna go threw wit it.

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

pretty much have no choice but to get raped if u want them that bad... it should be worth it to u if ur gunna go threw wit it.
spots have been getting random restocks though

Nike Santa Monica had flint 13s last week
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom