OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao @ this thread. These hypebeasts and resellers can't get along nowadays. Back in the days, we just buy kicks 1 at a time and people who slang it on the streets doesn't kill the price so we cool with that.
Nowadays, Reselling is the thing & people are so hyped resulting to them not getting along. Questions like "is it limited? is it quickstrike?" Lol. sh** makes me laugh yo. & what's real funny is newbies only buy the limited releases, and this only happens in LA? Nuyorkers and other states keep it real tho'. I LOVE IT! hahaha

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by never wear them

Keep that stuff outta here man. Dont even bother responding.
Not even gonna sweat the lil guy Ed don't worry.  Are you coppin the BHM's?  Still on the fence about them 
tired.gif

The glass blues actually look good in those pics up

said my peace... @NWT- may this discussion qouted in txt rest in peace... AMEN. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

^^^ witness those glass blues are no joke. i have a feeling there gunna end up being liked a lot more then before once other pics start coming around.

Always happens as the release day gets closer...
Yeah it does, remember the East LA's?  Most didn't like them but as soon as they went up they were gone 
laugh.gif
 still don't think I like the Glass Blues enough to cop though, especially with the Rice coming out and maybe chinas.  Those who have them, is the grey on them really dark?  I heard from others that its alot darker in person

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by never wear them

Keep that stuff outta here man. Dont even bother responding.
Not even gonna sweat the lil guy Ed don't worry.  Are you coppin the BHM's?  Still on the fence about them 
tired.gif

The glass blues actually look good in those pics up

said my peace... @NWT- may this discussion qouted in txt rest in peace... AMEN. 
smile.gif

out of the up coming releases, i think rices are my # 1, so nice and a that green translucent sole..reduculas
pimp.gif

GRs are whack, except when you're actually looking at a decent shoe to ball in. I mean, these ARE basketball shoes, right? !+*% I am willing to bet 90% of the people that buy these limited releases don't even use them but to resell/wear to church and !+*%. SMH. !+*% is saddening.

Love my del sol's. If you can't appreciate the shoe for the functionality, then you're in the wrong game. Go buy jewelry or watches.

the east la's never grew on me. the only pair that i thought i hated pre release was o.c and now i hate myself all due to NWT.

Originally Posted by Bweibel5

GRs are whack, except when you're actually looking at a decent shoe to ball in. I mean, these ARE basketball shoes, right? !+*% I am willing to bet 90% of the people that buy these limited releases don't even use them but to resell/wear to church and !+*%. SMH. !+*% is saddening.

Love my del sol's. If you can't appreciate the shoe for the functionality, then you're in the wrong game. Go buy jewelry or watches.
Yeah most don't ball in them but I know some that do.  Im gonna wear one of my grinches this summer to ball in but I play on an outdoor court so it's gonna be tough.  I did use them on an indoor court and man these are the most comfortable hooping shoe I've had in a while 
pimp.gif

Plus, alot of people have several inches of snow there they are right now  and probably don't wanna wear them till its nice out.  These are definitely a summer shoe IMO

i dont hoop in none of my kicks... i get prolly two pairs (sometimes they're the ones the univ issues out lol) to hoop in yr round and i ball the hell outta them lol... i may shoot around in one but im flat footed and hate how my shoes look after hoopin in them... they loose shape even if i wear them often to walkin around in....

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

the east la's never grew on me. the only pair that i thought i hated pre release was o.c and now i hate myself all due to NWT.

His pics have been known to do that to MANY an NTer! Haha

Originally Posted by CoolDee

lmao @ this thread. These hypebeasts and resellers can't get along nowadays. Back in the days, we just buy kicks 1 at a time and people who slang it on the streets doesn't kill the price so we cool with that.
Nowadays, Reselling is the thing & people are so hyped resulting to them not getting along. Questions like "is it limited? is it quickstrike?" Lol. sh** makes me laugh yo. & what's real funny is newbies only buy the limited releases, and this only happens in LA? Nuyorkers and other states keep it real tho'. I LOVE IT! hahaha
lol kobe had a blast that night lol....

Originally Posted by Bweibel5

Well some people dont want to spend all that money on shoes when they only play outdoor so they just rock em. i wear mine because there is a lot of gyms in my area. but if i had to play outside all the time sure wouldnt want to be buying  a pair of kobes every 3 months to just destroy. pockets aint that deep lol

Originally Posted by Skip0011

Kemba Walker rocking BHMs right now on ESPN....
pimp.gif

See you in the NBA Kemba...hopefully he doesn't flop, WHERE ARE PICS OF THE ACES THAT ARE RELEASING?
nerd.gif

i ball in my kicks (minus a few that are iced)....after all it's a performance based shoe, right?...
However, with all the gimmicky releases and cw's, it's pretty obvious why folks sport them casually....
it's all perspective.....

my IV's have become my "casual" shoe.....
I'm sure if I bought more VI's the V's would feel the same fate...
but the V's are still beasts for ballin' in....VI's are still undetermined for me...

and if the "university" was giving me shoes to ball in, I'd be wearing those too....
too bad my office doesn't sponsor a bball team....ahhhhhh life after school....

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

i dont hoop in none of my kicks... i get prolly two pairs (sometimes they're the ones the univ issues out lol) to hoop in yr round and i ball the hell outta them lol... i may shoot around in one but im flat footed and hate how my shoes look after hoopin in them... they loose shape even if i wear them often to walkin around in....

This.  I HATE being flatfooted, I've got so many pairs that hurt so bad to wear for a day because of this 
tired.gif
  Not to mention it makes the sizing terrible in certain shoes

^^^^ yea man i tried insoles, i was even "gellin" (dr. scholls commercial) and they dont really help much... sux... i keep my sandals in the car some times cause the same reason... wish there was somethin i could do bout it

Originally Posted by DFABIX

i ball in my kicks (minus a few that are iced)....after all it's a performance based shoe, right?...
However, with all the gimmicky releases and cw's, it's pretty obvious why folks sport them casually....

but the V's are still beasts for ballin' in....VI's are still undetermined for me...

and if the "university" was giving me shoes to ball in, I'd be wearing those too....
lmao lmao....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by Skip0011

Kemba Walker rocking BHMs right now on ESPN....
pimp.gif

See you in the NBA Kemba...hopefully he doesn't flop, WHERE ARE PICS OF THE ACES THAT ARE RELEASING?
nerd.gif

i think that's shabazz rocking the BHM not kemba

actually i stand corrected it's another dude lol 

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

Originally Posted by DFABIX

lmao lmao....
roll.gif

I am with you on that one ONLY IF NIKE SPONSORED MY BANK - instead I wear slacks/suits everyday and some wing tips or loafers.  I don't even get the chance to wear them most of the time
frown.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

just got my chinas today from kicks crew. they are very nice. lace locks are not made of plastic either

Yes someone mentioned that they are made of actual porcelain.  They said you can hear the ping when you flick them.  (Thats what she said.)
Yep, that was me who said that. Honestly I think the Chinas are a must if you want a clean/versatile colorway of the VIs that you can rock with a lot of things. The flashy colorways have been nice like the Grinches and OCs, but I think having something not so loud in the rotation is a necessity if you're getting multiple pairs. Chinas definitely do it for me, and I'll be trying to hunt down some Del Sols soon too, especially they can be had for a discount. I'm still on the fence for the Rices...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom