OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I shouldn't be spending $$$ on BHM's after getting ASG's and OC's for myself and my brother this weekend but I've wanted them since pictures of them dropped!

Originally Posted by Wyse23

^Nice picture of this weekends upcoming releases. That said, I will be passing on all of those and saving all my money for next weekend!! The 5th is going to be a great day.

Next weekend will be a great day for some, but yet a disappointing day for others.

this thread is moving like crazy and LA_KB24 i lace mine to the second to last eye lacesocket.....but this is coming from a non-hooper, its not my sport i buy most shoes for CWs whether GR or Limited and especially for comfort...look at the cats who buy AIR MAXs a running based shoes but most buy for casual wear same thing with griffeys but i buy em cuz they make me feel like im on a Baseball field lol

hmmm
im like those purple gradient a lot! they r nice~
but those dont seem like purple thou... it seems like royal blue to me

and those grey TBs... growing on me a lot!! can't just choose one...
gonna wait for them on sale and cop them all!

All these great pics...

BHMs, Chinas, Rices and Glass Blues...

Add the Playoff XIIIs and maybe the Entourages...

Gonna be an expensive couple of weekends

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

let see if this is the 1st post on the page 1000

That would require a 40 page jump.
man i just got home... writin papers all day and on my phone.... my phone had that 5 lookin like a 9 lol... 
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

It's all good. PM me. 

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Originally Posted by Wyse23

^Nice picture of this weekends upcoming releases. That said, I will be passing on all of those and saving all my money for next weekend!! The 5th is going to be a great day.

Next weekend will be a great day for some, but yet a disappointing day for others.

True...
frown.gif

But it will be a great day for me 
smokin.gif

It's so hard to pass on most of these colorways. The shoe is nice period and yes, those Rices will be had.
pimp.gif

Balled in my chinas today!!! Lost by 3 tho... They feel weird.. Like I'm too high up... I didn't feel like that with my grinches tho.. Weird..

Originally Posted by lj12

Balled in my chinas today!!! Lost by 3 tho... They feel weird.. Like I'm too high up... I didn't feel like that with my grinches tho.. Weird..

Probably needs to break in even more... Was this your first time wearing them? Keep us updated...

know this has been asked before... but what's going to be the availability for chinas? will footlocker or champs get 'em?

MAn ok this thread is crazy! so where are the BHM and Rices being released?? Are they being released online for us international buyers?

So much for my not getting Kobe's anymore.......... Thanks to the guy who posted up about 'Street Gear' here in Ny.. Had no idea about the place, got my BHM's for retail!!!! Came home, got my east LA's in the mail and picked up my all star's from a friend who picked them up and the lebron all stars for me when I was away in Miami... Got my playoff 13's and then played in my all star jordan 2011's tonight, good sneaker day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom