OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kemba Walker's not wearing BHM's. Whatever he's wearing are all-white in color. The antithesis of the BHM's hahaha.

I just got 3D's and OC's off KB24 this past week, ASG's, YOTR 2011's, 3 BIN V's, and I still have the Playoff XIII, BHM 3's, Rices and Chinas to buy....and I don't even have a job.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by waverder

a Playoff XIII and BHM weekend followed by a Rice n China weekend = MAD BROKE....

Yea after next weekend I'm taking a month off to recover.

I saved some dough before I stopped working in July. I sold a lot of my shoes to provide the money so I could buy these shoes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I saved some dough before I stopped working in July. I sold a lot of my shoes to provide the money so I could buy these shoes.
laugh.gif

The revolving cycle lol

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Originally Posted by waverder

a Playoff XIII and BHM weekend followed by a Rice n China weekend = MAD BROKE....

Yea after next weekend I'm taking a month off to recover.

Word... Sounds like a good plan or catch up on some GR... Hmmmm...

When do u guys think the blk/red will go on sale...i kno they just came out just wondering

When u wear VI do u lace em all the way on top?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif

I hear ya man! Good stuff... A true sneakerhead...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CFC24

Kemba Walker's not wearing BHM's. Whatever he's wearing are all-white in color. The antithesis of the BHM's hahaha.
Kemba was rocking BHMs in the 1st half. he shot 3-8 in the 1st so he changed at halftime...he does that a lot.

I swear I wasn't seeing things
laugh.gif

I dont know why but all of a sudden I've fallen in love with the Kobe VI
pimp.gif

can anybody tell me where I have the most chance to buy the BHM?

I hooped in my ASGs last night... Dont know why, but they seemed the most comfortable from the 6 VIs that i have... The shoe is a lot better looking in person. I almost never wear my kobes with jeans, but I did with those today....

Wooh, finally caught up after my weekend in vegas of losing money, i lost out on the OC and 3D restock. Kobe's shoes from the Portland game looked good to me, still waiting for a shoe with some purple in it to show up, maybe that's it.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

When do u guys think the blk/red will go on sale...i kno they just came out just wondering

When u wear VI do u lace em all the way on top?
After the NBA season, that's how it was at my Foot Action with the V's....
Yes, I lace them all the way to the top... I tie it if I'm playing ball or working out... Casually, I keep the ends of the laces in... 

Dope +*% pics DNeou20... I can't wait to have them in my hands... or feet
tongue.gif

My fav pic:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Found these pics in the other forum... Clean pics of the BHM...

5473228718_0944570134_b.jpg

5473230242_3119d2d20b_b.jpg

5472638005_a9a269775c_b.jpg

Peja wearing the Royal TBs

peja.jpg

no prob, honestly these like hte glass blues NEED to be seen in person.
the detail and gthe silver/pewter on these cant be captured in pictures.

^^those green TBs WERE calling my name, but the all grey is a bit too plain for me,
wish there ws a white gradient like the chinas or a lighter gradient like the grinch

^Nice picture of this weekends upcoming releases. That said, I will be passing on all of those and saving all my money for next weekend!! The 5th is going to be a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom