OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read about 300+ pages.
laugh.gif

Those BHMs are needed!

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by lj12

Balled in my chinas today!!! Lost by 3 tho... They feel weird.. Like I'm too high up... I didn't feel like that with my grinches tho.. Weird..

Probably needs to break in even more... Was this your first time wearing them? Keep us updated...

First time playing in them, I kinda wore them around the house a couple of times tho... But yeah they probably just need to be broken in more!! They look sick on the court man!!

I just received a refund from kb24.com for my All stars. Good luck to everyone else that tried to get em on the allstar weekend re-stock.

Originally Posted by sdnick

I just received a refund from kb24.com for my All stars. Good luck to everyone else that tried to get em on the allstar weekend re-stock.

laugh.gif
@all star restock.  they are sitting here in cali...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ima quit this thread if I keep reading on how many pages this thread is gonna hit! Driving me crazy!
laugh.gif
Exactly.. I could careless.. Stay on topic please.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

laugh.gif
@all star restock.  they are sitting here in cali...
yeah they're everywhere but QTY is running low! especially after the MVP performance.

Heads up fellas, I spoke to someone at the Nike Vault on tues. when I picked up some OC's from their restock and 2 guys told me that they should be receiving another small shipment of OC's and 3D's tomorrow night. Don't hold me to it, but just relaying what the 2 associates told me.

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

^^^^ footaction :/ ?! now thats interesting...

does that mean you're bummed because they're not as limited as everyone thought it would be?
at least whoever likes them has a chance to get them.

Sorry to hear that bro!

.. Hopefully my 3D's don't get refunded...
ohwell.gif

just got off the phone with a FootAction rep and she told me the only thing releasin at their stores are the 13 Playoffs... i kept questionin her and she told me that if they were goin to have them they wouldve received notification by now...

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

BHMs can't be too limited. Just saw some at a footaction.

GR
Hmm...I was at Niketown NY yesterday and one of the employees told me that they didn't receive that many pairs...But if its a GR then thats good for those that really want them 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

^^^^ footaction :/ ?! now thats interesting...

does that mean you're bummed because they're not as limited as everyone thought it would be?
at least whoever likes them has a chance to get them.

naaa not bummed... its interesting that someone says they seen them at a foot action but every blog i follow that covered them consistently insist they are "extremely limited" or only coming out in "select retailers"... Foot Action means a GR and that would be the opposite of what is said in the blogs correct?

G....you have any idea what kind of release Chinas will be? I'm not sure if I want em yet, would like to see in person before I make final judgment. .

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

BHMs can't be too limited. Just saw some at a footaction.

GR
Hmm...I was at Niketown NY yesterday and one of the employees told me that they didn't receive that many pairs...But if its a GR then thats good for those that really want them 
pimp.gif

this^^^^ I get majority of my  shoes from Nice Kicks in Austin, TX and they told me they only got one pair in each size
indifferent.gif

^why do you keep talkin about the bhm's? don't you already have them?

anyways, I hope everyone gets what they want on future releases cause so far anything outside of a GR has sold out almost instantly. cmon Nike!

Originally Posted by s dubl

G....you have any idea what kind of release Chinas will be? I'm not sure if I want em yet, would like to see in person before I make final judgment. .

Chinas and Rices will be Limted probably HOH and Nike only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom