OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uggh I wish they took phones orders. I called and they have a Sz. 10 on OCs and 3Ds. Once again LA for the 3peat, this time on restocking.

Originally Posted by CoolDee

Nike Vault's style of selling. haha, 24 pairs for the All Star Weekend so hypebeasts will buy right away. Then the next thing u know is they'll announce a RESTOCK.

To Nike Vault: that's not called a RESTOCK. It's been there on your stock room but you didn't sold everything last weekend cos y'all trying to make it look so limited even though you received a lot of pairs so you can sell every pair. That's a good one tho' y'all are foolin the kids & the hypebeasts who are new in the game. That's why I aint sweatin' all these Kobe releases. im just laidback coppin pairs @ nike.com, no need to camp out.

Someone here said they were there when an actual restock came, so I doubt they're lying about being sold out, except for the first 3 days since they were doing 24 a day.

Found these pics on another forum...

I think the Glass Blues woud look good next to the 3Ds... Look at the first pic and my Avy at the same time...

Been said a few times before, but I'd actually consider copping the GBs if it wasn't for that orange sockliner. If it was maybe blue or black, I think those would've been pretty nice as a throwback Batman cw.

this has probably been asked many times, but i haven't been able to keep up and the search isn't helping.

do these run true to size? really want the bhm's.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Been said a few times before, but I'd actually consider copping the GBs if it wasn't for that orange sockliner. If it was maybe blue or black, I think those would've been pretty nice as a throwback Batman cw.

I can feel where you're coming from... Some jeans can cover the orange tho...

Originally Posted by jretro23

this has probably been asked many times, but i haven't been able to keep up and the search isn't helping.

Use the same size as your IV & Vs... but anyways, true to size unless you got wide feet...

OC's and Glass Blues are both
pimp.gif

to the Spurs/Nets game this evening
395360086.jpg

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by CoolDee

Nike Vault's style of selling. haha, 24 pairs for the All Star Weekend so hypebeasts will buy right away. Then the next thing u know is they'll announce a RESTOCK.

To Nike Vault: that's not called a RESTOCK. It's been there on your stock room but you didn't sold everything last weekend cos y'all trying to make it look so limited even though you received a lot of pairs so you can sell every pair. That's a good one tho' y'all are foolin the kids & the hypebeasts who are new in the game. That's why I aint sweatin' all these Kobe releases. im just laidback coppin pairs @ nike.com, no need to camp out.

Someone here said they were there when an actual restock came, so I doubt they're lying about being sold out, except for the first 3 days since they were doing 24 a day.
Haha, You really believe that? I'm not gonna lie, their way of selling all their pairs is a good one. This 24 pairs thing then the restock thing, yeah it's working for most people. ahaha.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by jretro23

Use the same size as your IV & Vs... but anyways, true to size unless you got wide feet...
thanks, bro

damn i was gonna drive out there but the emp there said there is already a line that he saw about an hour ago....asked about my size and he said so far only one pair in my size...i guess i wont blow parking money again only to miss out bc of resellers

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

damn i was gonna drive out there but the emp there said there is already a line that he saw about an hour ago....asked about my size and he said so far only one pair in my size...i guess i wont blow parking money again only to miss out bc of resellers
Thanks for the line info...Saved me gas and time

I actually REAAAAAAAAALLLY like the Glass Blues.. how sparsely or widely produced will those be? Thanks patnas.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I actually REAAAAAAAAALLLY like the Glass Blues.. how sparsely or widely produced will those be? Thanks patnas.

I'm hoping they're easily available.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I can feel where you're coming from... Some jeans can cover the orange tho...

+1. GBs would look great with denim...With shorts, and that orange sockliner, not so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom