OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I actually REAAAAAAAAALLLY like the Glass Blues.. how sparsely or widely produced will those be? Thanks patnas.

I'm hoping they're easily available.

I believe I read they're going to be a GR, not limited...

@NWT LMFAO @ that GIF!!!!!!!! That gif sums it up pretty well...
The guy who took that pic said that was in his Foot Locker in So Cal...

Nice pic of the oc^^
smile.gif
I regret not copping
frown.gif

The glass blues in real life are crazy. I think it's that same way for almost every colorway of the VI's so far. They look great in pictures, but once you see them in real life they're that much easier to cop.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

good luck DRFT n Dunks !

ima puttin orange laces in the glass blues and thats all i have to say about that
That's a pretty good idea 23phorlife... OC lace swap... It'll balance the Orange liners...

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I actually REAAAAAAAAALLLY like the Glass Blues.. how sparsely or widely produced will those be? Thanks patnas.

I'm hoping they're easily available.

I believe I read they're going to be a GR, not limited...

I hope they are GR

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

@NWT LMFAO @ that GIF!!!!!!!! That gif sums it up pretty well...
The guy who took that pic said that was in his Foot Locker in So Cal...

I'm seriously loving Nike right now for using that nubuck material on these. its just so nice and smooth.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

The glass blues in real life are crazy. I think it's that same way for almost every colorway of the VI's so far. They look great in pictures, but once you see them in real life they're that much easier to cop.

I hope it isn't the case for the glass blues.  I was planning on passing on those, hopefully I'll resist haha.

bingo !!!!! mjrod my man, those oc laces would set the glass blues OFF !

>>> Just passed by the vault...let's just say I saw enough ppl for me to decide not to even try <<<

lmfao, that says it all

Originally Posted by JumpmanJones

Just passed by the vault...let's just say I saw enough ppl for me to decide not to even try

Pathetic that 90% of the people there are prob resellers.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

bingo !!!!! mjrod my man, those oc laces would set the glass blues OFF !

Yes Sir
pimp.gif
That would really POP!
Thanks again for the Grinch Red laces my man! Very appreciated!

Id have to disagree with yous on orange laces looking good in the glass blues. Theres too many colors going on to try and make one pop more than the other. It would be like putting red or blue laces in the 3ds. Ima stay with the stock laces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom