OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Id have to disagree with yous on orange laces looking good in the glass blues. Theres too many colors going on to try and make one pop more than the other. It would be like putting red or blue laces in the 3ds. Ima stay with the stock laces.

It's all good homie... There's just a hint of Orange on the shoe around the liners, so I don't think it's OD... but either way, the shoe is dope... 
pimp.gif

I gotta see how it turns out in person...
nerd.gif

stock laces are nice UrN0tLike, no doubt, i just think orange laces would tie in well with that liner and kinda bring the whole buffet together

the more ya look at the GB's the more ya cant look away. nice new clean fresh idea, like nothin before, good stuff

The word i use to describe the glass blues is refreshing. Id like to see what they would look like with the gray 3d laces. I didnt like when the first pics came up, but when that review video was put up i was sold.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

^^ I think it's too late bro, from what I heard, the line is pretty long...

Yeah i know from what everyone said above in previous posts, i just feel like that "what if" chance you know?  Tired of trying to rush everywhere for a pair of shoes lol.  Sucks but i'm stuck in the shoe game world!

^^ I think that would look good too... @UrN0tLike
@ Petenthend.... Hey, it's always worth a shot... I would if I could, but I'm stuck in the middle of the Pacific...

Is this true? A change of heart on those "ugly" Glass Blues...
I always liked them, it's something "unique" Most of us liked the OCs why not these?.. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Is this true? A change of heart on those "ugly" Glass Blues...
I always liked them, it's something "unique" Most of us liked the OCs why not these?.. 
happy.gif

I always liked them... Check about 500 pages back or more... Hahahaha

must keep my word from long time ago (i said glass blues are easy pass)...i must try to dislike the glass blues because they are growing on me with these damn pics...smh always the pics...then once u see on feet its like 'fml'

I was hoping that everyone else would keep thinking they're ugly, ensuring an easier purchase. But, like every color that's limited, as the days get down to the single digits before release, everyone gets antsy in the pantsies and buys them even if they don't fancy them all that much. But as for me, I LOVE the Glass Blues, will be copped if available in a sizeable amount.

It's gonna be madness in the morning. They already passed out wristband but who knows if other are getting the Kobe BHM on top of the Jordans. Why can't they spread out these Jordan and limited releases. Might have to head out earlier than usual if I strike out tonight.

Just left the Vault w my sz 9 OCs.. surpised I still got my size being almost last in line. They had a very good amount of stock. Hope everyone got their pair!

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

must keep my word from long time ago (i said glass blues are easy pass)...i must try to dislike the glass blues because they are growing on me with these damn pics...smh always the pics...then once u see on feet its like 'fml'

Wait 'till you see some Never Wear Em Pics! 

30t6p3b.gif
Remember weeks ago, when the Glass Blues were the ugly stepchild of the Kobe VI line, now they are the best thing since slice bread 
eyes.gif
. Hype machine strikes again...

There is no ugly Kobe VI brotha... all of them are a must cop! (at least for me)... only pair I wasn't feeling at first was the BHM, then on MLK day, they looked great on Kobe's feet...
pimp.gif

but Good Luck to those trying to get a pair tonight/tommorow... BHMs...

Yea everyone was hating on the glass blues, but it seems alot of people have done a 180 on them.
The blue looks so clean, especially the sole, but I can't seem to get over the orange on them, it seems out of place

Originally Posted by Holiday

30t6p3b.gif
Remember weeks ago, when the Glass Blues were the ugly stepchild of the Kobe VI line, now they are the best thing since slice bread 
eyes.gif
. Hype machine strikes again...

Always happens...

Can someone please post pictures of the BHM VI Kobe with the Gold Laces? Thanks in advance for the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom