OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Hmmm.....
I wonder what that "Slade Traction" is all about.

hahaha I told you guys and its not Slade Traction its Nike Blade Traction...aka NBT

MaDMaN3500, unless you work for Nike.. i'm gonna say you're blind man. that's not a B. lol

and i still think they're SAMPLES of the dream seasons. they just resemble the dream seasons too much (the sole, shape, flywire, etc)...

Originally Posted by kklutch22

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

^ Those are the Dream Season II's

Nah, those aren't the Dream Season 2. The outsole looks totally different.
It's definitely an early sample of the Dream Season II, note the outsole resemblances.
95783730.jpg

Also Nike wouldn't base their next signature shoe design after a take-down shoe design. We'll just have to wait for scshift or heat23 to leak some KB6 pics

Originally Posted by al3x89

MaDMaN3500, unless you work for Nike.. i'm gonna say you're blind man. that's not a B. lol

and i still think they're SAMPLES of the dream seasons. they just resemble the dream seasons too much (the sole, shape, flywire, etc)...
Im sure its blade 

in the other picture it's definately an 'S'... there it's a B.

what's that picture of? the dream seasons?

This is a preview of the next Kobe sneaker the "Kobe VI (6)". These give me that "Dark Knight" feel with that "KB" logo on the back heel. The pic isn't that great but you can get a idea of what's coming!.

From the Sneaker game, I know its on page 5 also.

in the other picture it's definately an 'S'... there it's a B.

what's that picture of? the dream seasons?

talk about stubborn! its OK, ppl make mistakes.
unless u talking about the UK rock band from the 70s, slade isn't a word. it makes no sense. lighting can be tricky!!

Originally Posted by superproxy2k9

yup that pic is the kobe VI sample based from sneakernews.
here is the link.

http://sneakernews.com/20...vi-6-samples-sneak-peek/

just because a website publishes it, doesn't mean they're really the 6's.

i'm gonna say they're dream season samples still.

I hope you re right cuz these are some bulky *** shoes with a huge ugly sole and the outsole are very similar to these of the dream season. the V was a great shoe on every aspect and i hope the VI wont disapoint 

Originally Posted by Mourf83

Originally Posted by superproxy2k9

yup that pic is the kobe VI sample based from sneakernews.
here is the link.

http://sneakernews.com/20...vi-6-samples-sneak-peek/

just because a website publishes it, doesn't mean they're really the 6's.

i'm gonna say they're dream season samples still.

I hope you re right cuz these are some bulky *** shoes with a huge ugly sole and the outsole are very similar to these of the dream season. the V was a great shoe on every aspect and i hope the VI wont disapoint 

well, not only that.. the first leaked images we had last year around this time were hardly close to the finished product.

Originally Posted by 1and12

Originally Posted by kklutch22

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

^ Those are the Dream Season II's

Nah, those aren't the Dream Season 2. The outsole looks totally different.
It's definitely an early sample of the Dream Season II, note the outsole resemblances.
95783730.jpg

Also Nike wouldn't base their next signature shoe design after a take-down shoe design. We'll just have to wait for scshift or heat23 to leak some KB6 pics
Hmmm I guess I was wrong
laugh.gif
You've got a point. And if these were samples for the VI, that white piece on the outsole of the "sample" would probably carbon fiber instead of just white.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

It is hard to believe that they will ditch the flywire though....

They probably wont, they had IV's without flywire...etc. These look like they'd be light, but obviously weigh more than the V's, which is why I don't think they'll ditch flywire.Makes sense that they're the Make Sense II's.

I see what I did there.
laugh.gif
 smh

i like them

they look totally different from the IV and V's, which is a plus.

also, i do think they're gonna incorporate some flywire in there..

the first sample pic looks like it has flywire.. but that pic also looks like a sample of another shoe.

i'm confused.. lol either way, i like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom