OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by shox2001

WOO, already Finals ??
eek.gif

I know they're FAKE, but ...but the colourway is NICEEEE
embarassed.gif

with the color blocking on the two colorways so far being a little on the plain side...makes me wonder about the placement options on the ids
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

with the color blocking on the two colorways so far being a little on the plain side...makes me wonder about the placement options on the ids
nerd.gif

i think we'll see (not pertaining to Nike ID):

- gradient colourways
- making the scales different colour than the base.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

i was more than contempt with the general orange box but ok lol.

Really?
kobe still having the orange box thru 5 models was fine with me because it gave me the feeling that all focus was into the actual shoes and their performance and not so much for show off. it also gave the og feel like back in the day when shoes just came in og nike boxes, no special packaging like all of today's shoes. but its all good i guess, the box doesn't look bad or anything.

Pretty sure he was just pointing out that you meant content. And I agree really, but if it doesn't affect the price I'll take a car with my shoes. As long as the shoes are money.

Originally Posted by swingshot

i was more than contempt with the general orange box but ok lol.

Really?
kobe still having the orange box thru 5 models was fine with me because it gave me the feeling that all focus was into the actual shoes and their performance and not so much for show off. it also gave the og feel like back in the day when shoes just came in og nike boxes, no special packaging like all of today's shoes. but its all good i guess, the box doesn't look bad or anything.
I agree with your point too kali.

Originally Posted by al3x89

nerd.gif

- gradient colourways
sick.gif

nerd.gif

- gradient colourways

sick.gif

what?? lol

if it's done right, it could look good.

something like this would look good:
nike-zoom-kobe-iii-3-westchester-high-school-player-exclusive-pe-1.jpg

I'm not a big fan of the scales as it is making them stand out by adding contrasting color is a no go

Couldn't agree more.. I wanna see more colorways!

nerd.gif

- gradient colourways

sick.gif

what?? lol

nike-zoom-kobe-iii-3-westchester-high-school-player-exclusive-pe-1.jpg
what size are those westchesters?

Originally Posted by jmizzo

nerd.gif

- gradient colourways

sick.gif

what?? lol

what size are those westchesters?

not mine, found them on google.

i just want actual inlines, thats it.

i do have to admit, fakes are getting better. those BS VI's look like the real deal.

Originally Posted by alsasam

The black and red CW looks like straight
pimp.gif
cant wait to cop. and damn those fake BS VIs look good
lol, i like those fake BS too. I hope Nike release them since I couldn't get a hold of an away BS V.

Man I cant wait for the release of these!!! I hope we get to see more REAL colorways soon! December 26 seems so far away

I dont know about you guys.. but I like the V better.
I think the VI is too much for me.
eyes.gif

If you care about the shoe box, you're probably the same type of dude who wears his hats with the stickers still on.

Which means you're a douche, and I don't care about you.

When I buy something, I throw away the crap it came in and use it. I don't understand why people keep shoes in boxes, stored, to go look at them like it's some weird %@* stamp collection. Do you guys keep the packaging for your headphones, or a new external hard drive? No, because that would be stupid and sad. What makes it different because it's a shoe?

I'm just giving you box-heads crap. On the real, I know mad cats in the Bay Area who really care about their cardboard, who know the box is important and collect them. They're the homeless people who sleep on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom