OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by rgotgame3

9cc15ee1a0ecf6f5e5289adffa04e94856d467e.pjpg
sorry for the ipone pic but i dont have a good camera like nwt!! lol they are very very light!!!

They look good to me! I'm loving this shoe. Some ppl see it as uninspiring... Some ppl see it as unique/creative.

It's not the upper that makes the shoe.....
Eric knows exactly where the beauty lies and that's why he made it that way.... And thats the MISDOLE SWERVE...
Just like the ZK5s, it was the eyestay shape.... Add no layers on the 5s, what do you have?
these 6s are dope and sick. The snake print is an addition. And these will sell well, and it doesn't hurt that it's a Kobe sig.... The 4s sold out and that shoe looks 10 years outdated compared to the 5s.
Honestly..in that pic the grinches look real good..i'm not sure if i would buy them..but there cool

The grinch's are a must cop for the simple fact that Kobe is going to beat the Heat in them. The shoes look good, not worth $300 that's for sure cuz I'm sure they'll be as available as the Chaos were last year. It's good to see some other photos of it popping up but doesn't appear to do the shoe justice. The colors seem to be very vibrant.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by cmoweb

Grinches look cold. need to get those. hope these are more comfy to hoop in than Vs... Vs suck IMO

I really can't wait to get these on the court. I haven't been this excited about a performance shoe since those Kobe 2s

usually there's a general consensus on whether or not traction is good on a shoe... i know mugen is only one person, but when you have a bunch of people saying traction is bad (i'm just theoretically speaking right now), how's it all of a sudden gonna be 10/10 for you?

A lot of people bashed on the traction for the V and I never really had problems with them. Once that break in period was done they were awesome to me. I just feel like some people are writing this shoe off before it even hits shelves because some people are having issues with traction. Im not the type to do that. Thats all I was saying.
I'm not riding them off; played in them again on Friday. I would think they would be broken in by now and they still do not grip like the ZKV. For reference, I never complained about the traction on the V.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

79f159eba7e0f5f83c865f26f76a777afed7eef.pjpg

http://a323.yahoofs.com/y...336.jpg?ymQjbIEDikB7icm. src="http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_spo...erts-800541420-1290544336.jpg?ymQjbIEDikB7icm.">

The iPhone pics make the scales look a little washed out but I still think the pics are great. It's all lighting.

ok so im also on that "they dont look that good in those iphone pics" boat. but that being said i dont feel that the pics capture the true essence of the kicks. i was looking at the kobe logo and that too looks off, the logo looks orange-%@$ instead of that var. red color so im guessing the rest of the shoe is the same. im holding my final opinion until i see them in person. i have a feeling pics are not gonna do the vi's justicelike the v's i remember looking at the chaos, dark knights, and others in pics and  not being impressed but in person they blew my mind lol. hell wheres neverwearsthem!!??!! he always has great pics lol

is there a solid release date for the concords yet?
Nothing yet.

Have you played in your VI's yet? I'd like to get your take on the question of traction.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by never wear them

9cc15ee1a0ecf6f5e5289adffa04e94856d467e.pjpg
sorry for the ipone pic but i dont have a good camera like nwt!! lol they are very very light!!!

They look good to me! I'm loving this shoe. Some ppl see it as uninspiring... Some ppl see it as unique/creative.

It's not the upper that makes the shoe.....
Eric knows exactly where the beauty lies and that's why he made it that way.... And thats the MISDOLE SWERVE...
Just like the ZK5s, it was the eyestay shape.... Add no layers on the 5s, what do you have?
these 6s are dope and sick. The snake print is an addition. And these will sell well, and it doesn't hurt that it's a Kobe sig.... The 4s sold out and that shoe looks 10 years outdated compared to the 5s.
Honestly..in that pic the grinches look real good..i'm not sure if i would buy them..but there cool

I don't think it's the midsole that sets these apart, it's definitely the scales.  There isn't a shoe ever made that looks similar to that which really sets it apart.  I'm looking foward to seeing them in purple and all gold.

really hoping I can get my hands on a pair of the Grinchs for retail...

on another note...anyone see the VIs as the first time in YEARS that Kobe wins while debuting a new sig model
nerd.gif

They haven't played well in on Christmas day as of late anyway.  Just look at their overall record on that day the last 10 years or so.

Kobe has taken an L for every Nike shoe he has debuted, going all the way back to a loss in houston in the 2K4 right before the all-star game.

2K5 - L vs the heat on xmas
Zoom I - L in MIA on xmas
Zoom II - L in MIA on xmas
Zoom III - L in CLE 12/2007
Zoom IV - L in MIA 12/19/08 in venoms
Zoom V - L vs cavs on xmas

the losing streak BETTER end this year, especially after what happened last christmas
mad.gif

I don't care if Lakers lose when he debuts a shoe. As long as they win the championship with the shoes is all I really care about. A win never hurts though.

Originally Posted by abstractability

I don't care if Lakers lose when he debuts a shoe. As long as they win the championship with the shoes is all I really care about. A win never hurts though.
Seriously...and since he debuts a shoe on X-Mas those are always against tough, contender teams. 

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Seriously...[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]and since he debuts a shoe on X-Mas those are[/color] [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]always against tough, contender teams[/color]. 

thank the man above this year is an exception....

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Seriously...[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]and since he debuts a shoe on X-Mas those are[/color] [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]always against tough, contender teams[/color]. 

thank the man above this year is an exception....
laugh.gif

All white based color for this shoes will be
sick.gif
. I dont see how the scales can fit with white base color.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

All white based color for this shoes will be
sick.gif
. I dont see how the scales can fit with white base color.

the only legit white pair we've seen have been the inlines/concords or whatever you wanna call them... and they had a grey base with white scales. 
i think it's too early to judge. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom