OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to my boy Chris AM at HoH Willowbrook Mall, Grinches are in transfer & showed up on manifest. He will give me the sku for them tomorrow & also once they arrive I will head over there & take some pics. So atleast we know they will be a HoH release

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Spoke to my boy Chris AM at HoH Willowbrook Mall, Grinches are in transfer & showed up on manifest. He will give me the sku for them tomorrow & also once they arrive I will head over there & take some pics. So atleast we know they will be a HoH release

WHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

WHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

???

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by never wear them

yeah. i just hope they do them right, not all sloppy.

and its better to order them asap cause of that Chinese Holiday in January or somethin' like that will cause a delay..

if there is pink.... you already know dude...
Kobeezy!

Disclaimer: Obviously this is a chopped pic and is not a CW or custom job.

Sneakernews posted your PS as a actual "Think Pink" cw for the VI, lol.

http://sneakernews.com/20...i-think-pink-sneak-peek/

haha creditability = 0  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Man! HOH only?
One day Canada will get a store...........I hope

It's not confirmed it's only a HoH exclusive but so far we know HoH will releasing them, I feel NDC & Nike Towns will also have Grinches.

fakes? lol. i'm not sure if this video has been shared. but at least it gives us an better idea of this shoe from a video than a pic

i'm loving the concord pair. real nice.

Went to Santa Monica Nike yesterday and they said they're not receiving the Grinches.... the broad did look clueless tho... so we'll see.

I'm pretty sure these will pop up on Yahoo again and cause an even bigger up-roar... smh.

Originally Posted by never wear them

i'm loving the concord pair. real nice.

Went to Santa Monica Nike yesterday and they said they're not receiving the Grinches.... the broad did look clueless tho... so we'll see.

I'm pretty sure these will pop up on Yahoo again and cause an even bigger up-roar... smh.
LOl yo Ed, TRUST me when it comes to females working for sneaker stores don't ever ask them 9 outta 10 times they r clueless, even at my store our cashiers don't KNOW ANYTHING they will tell you "No we dont have them or not getting them" in a heartbeat I see it everyday I work & its a shame to be honest smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom