OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting....

they already did enter the dragon with the scratches on the last BL though. and the game of death track suit.

Maybe something based off of the green hornet since the new movie is coming out. Lee did play Kato. or maybe something satin based like his outft from the beginning of EtD. that would be interesting.

Originally Posted by never wear them

im like.... huh?... those look like my pics...
they just got rotated. what threw me off.
hahaha sorry about that, I didn't know they'd been posted.  I was looking on snearkernews.com, forgot they get 80% of their info from here

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I used the non flash for the cool greys and it crashed with the quickness.

Do you guys just paste the product number in the search bar?
I was wondering the best plan of attack also?  Can we all also agree to post the link in here as soon as someone gets it?

Originally Posted by never wear them

im like.... huh?... those look like my pics...
they just got rotated. what threw me off.
hahaha sorry about that, I didn't know they'd been posted.  I was looking on snearkernews.com, forgot they get 80% of their info from here

all good. i never trip bout that.

its now 11:30 pm my time. what time are they supposed to be releasing considering my time zone? in the next half hour? or do i have an hour and a half to wait?

Can somebody please tell me besides Niketown or HOH... what stores are getting these Grinches?
Got to avoid the ZOO lol..
I hate having to call FTL/FTA/FNL etc, because you think they know.. but they have no idea what they carry in their own store..

one place said they got em.. called later on and they said naw, we not getting them..smh.. got Del Sols & Grinches mixed up??..

Originally Posted by rleelum25

its now 11:30 pm my time. what time are they supposed to be releasing considering my time zone? in the next half hour? or do i have an hour and a half to wait?

12 Eastern
11 Central

9 Western

So I'd say probably 90 minutes

Originally Posted by rleelum25

I'm thinking an hour and a half.

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

I used the non flash for the cool greys and it crashed with the quickness.

Do you guys just paste the product number in the search bar?
I was wondering the best plan of attack also?  Can we all also agree to post the link in here as soon as someone gets it?
This PLEASE
I wonder what the limit per customer on these is 
nerd.gif

god i want the del sols so bad but all this grinch talk
is killing me =l ill try my luck first time online camper lol

LOL

11:30, not in the US at least.

Limit of 1 per customer.

Don't get greedy, NIKE might cancel orders, they've done it before.

So the ndc release is gonna be midnight eastern time?

anyone can confirm if eastbay gonna have them on web? can't search them yet. and had been reading all the pages... still seems like no one can really confirm about this...

thanks

I haven't seen anything on eastbay so I am almost assuming that it isn't happening till the morning. But i will keep checking and report back.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

So the ndc release is gonna be midnight eastern time?

anyone can confirm if eastbay gonna have them on web? can't search them yet. and had been reading all the pages... still seems like no one can really confirm about this...

thanks
KD3 Christmas pair is up on Eastbay with the timer,,,,Lebrons and Kobes are not. Im guessing that the Kobes and Brons will be Phone order. I have no inside info and this is pure speculation.

So IMO if anyone is strictly relying on Eastbay, keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom