OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by swgdriven

where did you get those matching shorts!?!?
smile.gif
http://store.kb24.com/products/kobe-matrix-mens-basketball-shorts
http://store.kb24.com/products/kobe-matrix-mens-basketball-shortsSold out though

I picked it up at Foot Locker Plaza Bonita in San Diego.. You can probably stock locate them because this store had plenty!

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

I picked it up at Foot Locker Plaza Bonita in San Diego.. You can probably stock locate them because this store had plenty!

Thanks going in the A.M. lol

awesome thanks for the info! ill give the store a call in the morning and hopefully they'll have a large in stock
smile.gif
those shorts are suuuper clean with the grinches. ^^

Wow!! ASG looks good in that teaser... I'm loving the mild gradients on the base.. Infareds / daring red again is a plus... Can't wait to see full pics!

Good luck swgdriven! No problem.. Always willing to help a fellow kobehead..I hope you get the shorts! They are clean indeed...

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

I hope the scales have the same effect that the flywire did on the Chaos version of the Vs..

Cant really tell from that pic cause of bad lighting so it could be.

This. I like this version better. Wish there was more splatter. No matter what version drops I'm coppin. The Draft Day is nice too.

Is it just me? But if I look at the "BHM" on the Black History Month VI's too quick it looks like it says BUM.
Which is 1) Plain Wrong, especially for what the shoe is supposed to mean. 2) A lame old out of business clothing company (BUM Equipment). 3) Bum is another name for a Butt.
If it looks like BUM to me, somebody that looks close, it'll look the same to non-sneaker people.
Maybe they should have changed the font or how the letters interlock.

I'm sold on the BHMs just off the concept. Will try to cop just cause. Thanks for the info s dubl and cbfpunch. ASGs looking good so far. Can't wait for full pics.

Originally Posted by swgdriven

anyone know if the all stars will be a GR or limited release?

We don't know yet.. We don't even have a release date at the moment.. I believe last years was a limited GR/QS.. I could be wrong..

*sigh* does every colorway of these shoes have to be outrageous? grinches, LA's, those skate or die things, now the all stars and im sure theres more to come.

just like i thought, this one piece upper is pretty limiting in terms of colorways. releases are either gonna be too plain, or have too much goin on.

even though I plan on coppin the sol's and the bhm's, I still have yet to see a colorway of these that makes me feel like "i gotta have em". almost feel like im gonna cop some just for the sake of my kobe collection.

c'mon nike, gimme a dope colorway with good color balance.

^^^
bro! Will you calm down
This sneaker just dropped!
They released 12/26, it's only like the 9th!
More will come, probably gradient and camo colorways
Nike will find a way to switch it up and two-tone the upper or something

Black History Months are sick!

Right now my top three might be

1. LA's
2. Rice
3. BHM

Black History Month's x3

The BHM's have the exact same cw as the Big Stages. I think they should have just kept the MLK cw from last year and used it for this shoe and use the gold only for Finals shoes. They still look great with the gold but the green and red don't fit with the rest of it imo. The All-Stars are going to be sweet.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

^^^
bro! Will you calm down
This sneaker just dropped!
They released 12/26, it's only like the 9th!
More will come, probably gradient and camo colorways
Nike will find a way to switch it up and two-tone the upper or something

lol, struck a nerve have i? im totally calm ova here. and yes even though these officially released not even a whole month ago we have still seen whats slated to drop months from now so i dont feel like im jumpin the gun.

and im not really a fan of the gradient/camo effect on sneakers, soooo yeah.

didnt mean to rile ya though. *smirks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom