OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to cop these only 9 days left :

P_357_1_Kobe-VI-Rice-1i.jpg

P_357_2_Kobe-VI-Rice-2i.jpg

These will be my first pair of kobe's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^bns,

I feel your pain. I asked for the 3D's and I got this.
glasses.jpg

Kidding, I'm sure you were returning the Grinches.

Can't wait to get the rices.
Was planning on getting the concords today. Went to my local mall and FTL did not have them, but they got the Del Sol's.
Walked to footaction, they had them in kids sizes, but not mens
mad.gif

I need the shoe laced up to the last lacehole or else it feels like it's just gonna fall off...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Stillin....no one really knows yet. I'd wait to pay reseller prices for now unless you can find a seller with pairs in hand for less than 200. You might regret paying more than that if they do end up dropping in the states...

Let's get more pics of concords. Liking em a lot
smokin.gif
thanks SDubl

I love the Concords, I was at the mall today and tried not to purchase them but I'm going back tomorrow, also just remembered I have like $50 in lottery ticket winners from Christmas so that is going towards a pair of Concords which will be my daily sneakers
pimp.gif

can people post some pics of their Kobes with jeans?  the one pic is looking good

3ds are definitely different. nice cop if you looking for unique. id cop em. rice/china tho...mmm..thas where its at.

i didnt feel the concords to much, until i saw them rocked with jeans, they growin on me quick

i love unique shoes... and those 3ds are def one of those!! i got the miles davis, asg and grinches of course and south beach lebrons lol..

3Ds are a little too much. Nice concept but not sure how they will look on the feet.

Only Rices and ASGs have my eye. Going to double up on Del Sols and Concords soon though.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I'd put the 3D's in front of the Glass Blue's, good concept, but another pass for me.

seanperia-That's a swoosh account for Nike employee's.
by nike employees does that mean EVERY SINGLE ONE? like the sales person and
or the people behind the cashier? or do you have to be up on a specific position?

man, if you want a swoosh account then you can just apply for an entry level nike

position right?

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I'd put the 3D's in front of the Glass Blue's, good concept, but another pass for me.

seanperia-That's a swoosh account for Nike employee's.
by nike employees does that mean EVERY SINGLE ONE? like the sales person and
or the people behind the cashier? or do you have to be up on a specific position?

man, if you want a swoosh account then you can just apply for an entry level nike

position right?
I'm not too sure, but I think it applies to all Nike employees. 
Anyone else know the specifics?

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

WOW at those 3d's..

I don't like em, but the IDEA IS
pimp.gif

Great IDEA/CONCEPT NIKE

100% agree.
the problem is, no one walks around with 3D glasses, so they're gonna look stupid. and i'm pretty sure you're not allowed to wear colourful glasses during games 
laugh.gif

I could see Gilbert doing it no doubt. kinda matches the Magic jersey and he will wearing anything if it matches.
laugh.gif

3 D's are strange looking ... I'd like to see them in person first before a final opinion can be made.

Just pulled the trigger on a pair of Concords from Eastbay. They had sold the only 13 at my local spot. These will be my first Kobe VI's. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom