OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
jus flipped cements for retail since i got them for 65.00 so 160 equals kobes 65.00 out of pocket with a 21 dollar profit..i would say i kind of got a trade discount lol

Been waiting to share this pick-up for a MONTH now! Just got approved for forum posts! 
pimp.gif

162865_1486752018218_1516440159_30986958_4995622_n.jpg

163875_1486752338226_1516440159_30986960_3213003_n.jpg

165015_1486753098245_1516440159_30986961_1978628_n.jpg

Was easy cop from NDC for me, too.

Damn Darryl, got the whole family covered. Don't tell me your gonna hang that infant size on your rear view mirror 
laugh.gif

Tuesday come right now please...

so it is confirmed online, only ndc will have them right? it is gonna be like grinches? i say this not mean the quantities, i m talking about the system and format.

worn my VIs blk/del-sol to ball first time yesterday...
very nice shoes to hoop with, if you dig low cut.
i love them. the feeling on the soles are like in between IVs n Vs...
i think lots of ppl already talked about it... so i don't want to talk to much on this~ one word to describe, FABULOUS!!!

Saw the Concords in person today, not really feelin them. Something about the heel cup. Passing on the Rice cw, copped Cement 3s instead. Since the Kobe VI is sitting here, I'm going to wait for the Glass Blue cw to be discounted before I cop. I will do everything I can to cop the BHMs though.

Just got word that NTLA won't be getting the Glass Blue this tuesday. Anyone got info from HOHLA?

^^Same for me, eventually I will probably wind up getting the Concords but that pearl heel and tongue throws them off in person.

Happy 81 point game Anniversary to Kobe.  The Vault posted this pic of his game used shoe.  I hope it gets a permanent display at Staples.

Originally Posted by kob8

I saw someone on the other site call the glass blues, the "easy pass".

I agree...Not a good CW IMO....

The Concords should have been called the "easy pass."

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Happy 81 point game Anniversary to Kobe.  The Vault posted this pic of his game used shoe.  I hope it gets a permanent display at Staples.

was bored at work... tried to put this colorway inspired on the iDs... but i dont think it is close to this...
4002543e834de7871e14d86552ed6597a8f796d.jpg

^ I like the 81pt game inspired ID's...Im actually thinking of doing something like those for my 2nd ID's

a4525fee7e4787131914c497b4a1a103f4c8cc6.jpg

not sure if u guys see wht Nicky Young worn^

i think it looked real good with ball shorts! even though it is similar to the LAs, not a fan of LAs by the way.

but the ones hes wearing is real nice!! wanted to order a pair for myself...

how long before you guys think the del sols and concords hit the 100 dollar mark
wanna pick up a second pair of del sols but dont wanna pay retail

Originally Posted by airedweezy

how long before you guys think the del sols and concords hit the 100 dollar mark
I'm thinking that the Del Sol's might not even make it around for the discount time.  Seems like they are selling out fast.  I see ndc has a fsr though.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

may never, i predict...
those Kobe GRs r selling very good ever since the IIIs...

but it depends on wht size u wear. if you wear uncommon size, you may possibly pick up a pair cheaper price on ebay or outlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom