OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MadIslander

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Got offered a new 32gb iPad for my grinches tonight, even tho ive worn em around and played some pickup in em, still clean tho

SHOULD I DO IT? Seriously considering

sell ipad for 500+, rebuy kobes in a diff color= PROFIT?!?

man tough choice
grinches are legit...new ipad in april supposedly to be announced. My work is disocunting the ipads for employees to try and move the stock we have....so im wondering if its cuz they know a new one dropping. if a new one drops you wont make as much money on the current gen.
to me tho, I paid retail for grinches, so really anything worth more than 300 would really satisfy me.

I love the grinches, but at the end of the day I know they are just shoes and I was gonna beat them on the court anyways

@!+%, i might be lucky cause I was really feeling those 3d and LA colorways

Not really upset that the Rice's aren't dropping but more so at the fact that I went to footaction on saturday and an employee said that they had their shipment and they would be selling them on the 25th. I went this morning to confirm and he tells me that they never got them in and that they were an HOH exclusive.

What is the point of lying? If you don't have them then cool but don't play with my emotions like that lol

Got offered a new 32gb iPad for my grinches tonight, even tho ive worn em around and played some pickup in em, still clean tho

man tough choice
grinches are legit...new ipad in april supposedly to be announced. My work is disocunting the ipads for employees to try and move the stock we have....so im wondering if its cuz they know a new one dropping. if a new one drops you wont make as much money on the current gen.
to me tho, I paid retail for grinches, so really anything worth more than 300 would really satisfy me.

I love the grinches, but at the end of the day I know they are just shoes and I was gonna beat them on the court anyways

i would do it then yo, thinking about it more, ipads are sick , regardless of what gen they are.

Sell them and buy a pair of south beach 8's
smile.gif
hahahhahahah

i finally copped the grinches for a reasonable price as well as the del sols. hot!!! more hot colorways to come!!!

I just remembered that I bought this shirt a while ago and thought it matched really well with the Grinch's. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics
394802051.jpg

man tough choice

i would do it then yo, thinking about it more, ipads are sick , regardless of what gen they are.

just got my ipad a few weeks back. they are definitely worth it. and if you think about it,
you're getting them at around $170 bucks. get the ipad then buy some other CW. a lot
of sick CWs dropping. if you find yourself wanting the grinches in the future, sell the ipad
and you can afford the resale prices easy. DO IT.
wink.gif

I really gotta stop lurking on here and post up once in a while. Haha. Here's a shot I decided to take since I was bored.

5386459373_14a7819cd4_b.jpg

that pic makes the rice look better but still gon pass..... it also makes those GBs look kinda intriguing -___-

quick question, im thinking about going to the HOH in LA to copp the VI's and I have this Footlocker platinum card that's $20 off $99 and up purchases, will this work at HOH?

Originally Posted by ZONBI

quick question, im thinking about going to the HOH in LA to copp the VI's and I have this Footlocker platinum card that's $20 off $99 and up purchases, will this work at HOH?

Yea i believe it should work

Originally Posted by Stokesey

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but a heads up that the "East L.A's" are releasing this friday in Australia (thursday US time) 25 pairs total!!??

Seems very similar to the BS release last year - 2 Footlockers in the country have 25 total at a price of Au$220 each on Saturday
There is also a store that i know of that is dropping them on Friday morning though

Originally Posted by wtfpogi

I really gotta stop lurking on here and post up once in a while. Haha. Here's a shot I decided to take since I was bored.

5386459373_14a7819cd4_b.jpg
eek.gif

I had NO intentions of buying Rice's...
But DAMN!!!!

Count me in!
pimp.gif

Awesome shot WTFPOGI! EVERY colorway there looks
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Had to use that pic as my MBP Wallpaper
pimp.gif

What is that Purple Venomenon?

Originally Posted by i got next

Originally Posted by Stokesey

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but a heads up that the "East L.A's" are releasing this friday in Australia (thursday US time) 25 pairs total!!??

Seems very similar to the BS release last year - 2 Footlockers in the country have 25 total at a price of Au$220 each on Saturday
There is also a store that i know of that is dropping them on Friday morning though
Yep thats correct, although Footlocker have now changed their release date to Friday as well, just like that "other" store in melbourne
wink.gif
From what I understand though, its 25 pairs between the stores... could be wrong though...easy pass for me anyway so i wont be stressing about getting a pair 
grin.gif

I think the price will go down once all the hype dies down. I do think certain sizes may stay up there kinda like how the BL 5's did.

Pardon my ignorance, but what happened? Been away, so don't know what happened - they push back Glass Blues & Rices?

Not releasing today as scheduled. Now there is no set date.

And February is gonna be a busy month for sneakers. From Jordans to ASG kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom