OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kapstone

Need those Chinas. I cant remember the last NT post i looked at this much in hope of getting release info

Same here. I'm guessing they won't come out until March or maybe later because of the 4 All-Star colorways, BRed GR, and BHM. But maybe a hyper quickstrike for Chinese New Year?

just seen kobes black mamba trailer sneaker comercial"he thought he was on a trip to dallas"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Sittin to Jack's left, some goof with Grinches.....
He prob thinks "I have to wear THESE to the game"
It's just some rich old guy that was obviously there for the Christmas game and got a free pair when they gave them out to the courtside people.  He looks like an idiot with his legs crossed wearing khakis. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It's just some rich old guy that was obviously there for the Christmas game and got a free pair when they gave them out to the courtside people.  He looks like an idiot with his legs crossed wearing khakis. 
laugh.gif
Yea that old man is a long time Lakers season ticket holder. He def got those on xmas day!! 

laugh.gif

I think you're salty he's sitting courtside while you're at home watching in standard def on your 19" tv.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif

I think you're salty he's sitting courtside while you're at home watching in standard def on your 19" tv.
+1
Grinches and khakis go together, actually.  If I had that $$$ I'd do and wear whatever the +#%% I wanted too.

I only got a glimpse but he pulled it off minus the sweater.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

^it's funny you dudes are checkin him out. people wear whatever the heck they wanna wear.

Not checking him out. Had to see what OP was talking about.

Off note...Lakers have been punked in just about all their big games this year. Gasoft is extra pu$$y this year!

Back to the shoes. Del Sols will be copped!

^oh not you bro, but the dudes you were quoting who were hating on guy with the grinches.

anyways, chinas and del sols are the top two cw's for me of all the cw's we've seen thus far

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

^oh not you bro, but the dudes you were quoting who were hating on guy with the grinches.

anyways, chinas and del sols are the top two cw's for me of all the cw's we've seen thus far
My apologies.
I'd say mine are 

Rice

Grinch

China's - love me some grey shoes.

^ What photos brah?
Kobe IMO killed it, but what happened to his supporting cast the last 2 games?

23Rakim45, How much does it cost to ship a pair of sneakers from UK to US? just wondering if you know...

Just a heads up HOH at Beverly still has some East LAs 8-10.5 extremely limited count though...SMH at Lakers loss on my bday...

Yo Dream5hift..you have to wait a week or two after release date in order to stock locate through foot locker..from what I'm hearing they should still be around. Try in a week or so

Originally Posted by rzac30

Just a heads up HOH at Beverly still has some East LAs 8-10.5 extremely limited count though...SMH at Lakers loss on my bday...

thanks for the heads up  and i feel you on the loss. it's just 1 game out of the season, gotta fix the mistakes my playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom