OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad the breds have the "zoom" painted red along with the rest of the midsole. Those FTL/Eastbay pics had them looking wack!

Yuku 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sdnick

Checked back a few pages and didn't see it posted; but Sneakerhead has the Black/Red VIs in stock for 129 shipped.

http://www.sneakerhead.co...ball-shoes429659001.html

Tax only for Cali

These are really nice, but I will wait for them to go on sale, because I expect them to.  
Originally Posted by jdub562

So glad the breds have the "zoom" painted red along with the rest of the midsole. Those FTL/Eastbay pics had them looking wack!

I was one of the only few who hoped they had that white "zoom" painted on. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Nice pic of the dukes up there with the del sols! Really hope they would do a USC colorway!
Gotcha!!! Those are my ID's...very similar to the Dukes
laugh.gif

Check the ID thread for more pics.

Oh damn! You did get me! SMH!They do look very similar if you just glance. Upon closer inspection, the only difference I see between yours vs. the Marqueesole pics are the Black Vs. White Zoom Area, nubuck vs. Leather? and the laces!Dope IDs man! Hehe..

I'm waiting for the Breds to go on sale as well, think my price point will be $100 since that's the lowest the V's went for.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I think the black base GRs will sell well.

I think so too.  The scales look the best when the shoe is black.  Thats why i traded in for the del sols now.  Dont wanna end up missing out.  If i do miss on the breds though im ok.

Originally Posted by Petenthend

I'm waiting for the Breds to go on sale as well, think my price point will be $100 since that's the lowest the V's went for.

the lowest that the Vs went to was around 89. plus 30 dollars off.. u get the point.

well, my LA's should have been delivered today, but they never got loaded from the next city.....guess it'll be tomorrow (I hope)

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

are those really the dukes? what happened to the varsity royal pair with a black base and blue scales?

still wondering how this flew over everyone's heads.

so these are the dukes?
2rr5rti.jpg

instead of the first pair we saw?
nikezoomkobeviduke1.jpg

personally, i'd have to go with black base w/ blue scales. the ones up on marqueesole and the black/reds look alright but nothing to go crazy over. both can be done with nikeiD (except the swoosh and logo on the black/red).

The longer I go without the Rices, the less I feel like I "gotta" have them.  I think the OCs are the nicest of the ASG colorways but they aren't a must have either.  For me, the Grinch, Del Sol, and Chinas are in a class of their own.  Then maybe the Rice, OC, Duke, Concord, etc... Further down on the list are the 3ds, asgs, ELAs.

I am curious however, why we haven't seen pics surface of a truly laker colorway, either home or away, like we did last year?  Chances are,  a Carpe Diem like return for the 6 would be absolute Fire and seriously fly off shelves.

Nike.com had a two black/blue pairs releasing in March. Looks like there might a Duke pair and a GR pair. I'm not really a fan of either, but once their in my hands anything is liable to happen with this shoe.

Is it just me or do Marquee Sole's pics of the 6 may the shoe look kind of chunky and clumsy?  I guess I mean not completely flattering.  Perhaps they should hire NWT to do their photography?

^you're right you can create the Dukes on NikeID. the blue may be a bit different, but overall same thing...

V>VI in this case

Originally Posted by playaproved

Nike.com had a two black/blue pairs releasing in March. Looks like there might a Duke pair and a GR pair. I'm not really a fan of either, but once their in my hands anything is liable to happen with this shoe.

Hmm that's weird. Wonder why they would release to blue pairs in the same month?

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

How much does it cost to ship a pair of sneakers from UK to US? just wondering if you know...
I shipped a pair of BIN23 IIs, fully tracked and it cost almost US$100.

It's not cheap, but the weight is crucial and also how fast you want them!

Damn.

If I had the time I would fly to the uk to get some pairs since I work for an airline. That's a long flight from la to London! Damn I love kobe's to much! Lol
why what do they have in the UK that we dont have now?? 
nerd.gif

i got a boy that plays soccer in the UK thats how i get all my international releases
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

How much does it cost to ship a pair of sneakers from UK to US? just wondering if you know...
I shipped a pair of BIN23 IIs, fully tracked and it cost almost US$100.

It's not cheap, but the weight is crucial and also how fast you want them!

Damn.

If I had the time I would fly to the uk to get some pairs since I work for an airline. That's a long flight from la to London! Damn I love kobe's to much! Lol
why what do they have in the UK that we dont have now?? 
nerd.gif

i got a boy that plays soccer in the UK thats how i get all my international releases
pimp.gif
Pretty sure they are talking about the China's that are a GR release over in the UK.

Originally Posted by Petenthend

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by trunkz550

When do the 3d's drop I'm hearing different dates from ppl?

2/9 im pretty sure
they gonna be on NDC? or in-stores?

As of now they will be on both, unless something changes

that's really good to hear, hoping to cop a pair. hopefully other sites get them as well so there's no site crashing, i hate camping in line.  Rather take my chances online so hopefully there won't be fails.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom