OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cubanref

^the kid in the second pic in the article looks like he is def wearing the chinas, Hopefully we get a US RD soon...

i got a guy offering to sell me them, think i should wait?

868-236Kobe_Bryant_Chinese_Class.sff.standalone.prod_affiliate.81.jpg

Kobe wearing Concords and that kid wearing Chinas. 

Those are def. Chinas..

If I was there... I'd slap that kid out his Chinas and give him lebricks to wear and keep his shoes. Lol

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Those are def. Chinas..

If I was there... I'd slap that kid out his Chinas and give him lebricks to wear and keep his shoes. Lol
roll.gif

Congrats on the guess, you edged out Tony
laugh.gif

^
This week, Nike paid for 10 Chinese middle-school students to visit the United States, where they joined After-School All-Stars participants at the Bell Gardens event. When Bryant stepped in front of a video camera for interviews after a practice session with the kids, a pair of special "China Edition" Nike sneakers was left prominently in the frame.

My "East L.A.'s" just arrived. Love 'em.

UPS delivered them though, found that odd because my tracking was thru FedEx ? ? ? Doesn't matter, got my shoes.

Congrats on everyone else that wanted them and got them

14vnqyc.jpg

Should have worn the chinas yesterday, but I'm thinking he might against the Rockets tonight even though Yao is out.

3D's are growing on me more and more each day. I only have enough money to cop one of the releases this month though 
ohwell.gif
unemployment ftl.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

14vnqyc.jpg

Should have worn the chinas yesterday, but I'm thinking he might against the Rockets tonight even though Yao is out.
Look like there is too much space in Kobe shoes. 

Wassup NT Fam,
Longtime Lurker, OG sneakerhead (please don't let the post-count fool you)...
I own one pair of Kobe's (white/grey Laser 2K4's), so its obvious I am NOT a kobe-head, but the VI has really drawn my interest...
As with any shoe I own, the SILHOUETTE is what usually has to draw me in (IE the shape/look of the shoe), and the VI has done that for me...
I don't own any VI's yet, but I plan on getting Del Sol's and Concords on an EA50 (around March, should be the first one of the quarter I presume), and I am working on trying to get a pair of grinches for my Birthday (End of Feb)...
I just want to thank everyone on here for the vast amounts of knowledge/hookups that you've offered, and I look forward to reading this thread (I've been on here since about pg 200 faithfully) DAILY... I'm usually ONLY in the DC/MD/VA forum, but i've slowly been creeping into the NIKE forum, as hard-to-find Kobe's RARELY make it to the DC area (only our HoH got the Grinches for example; one store in the ENTIRE DC area to my knowledge, SMH) To my Cali heads, hopefully you can look out for a brotha on some OC/Sunsets and some 3D's when that time comes...
Thanks to everyone for the sizing advice and the ILL pics... Keep em comin...

B.

he is not wearing socks or taped up either...they probably fit snug for the games...except that day when they slipped off...LOL

Question to the London heads: is there sales tax there? Where can I find the chinas and how much do they cost in total? My buddy is flying to London next week and might ask him to pick up a pair for me.. I'm afraid that they might be hard to get once they release here...

Originally Posted by lj12

Question to the London heads: is there sales tax there? Where can I find the chinas and how much do they cost in total? My buddy is flying to London next week and might ask him to pick up a pair for me.. I'm afraid that they might be hard to get once they release here...

I just talked to my cousin in England and told me that it would come out to $160. 

We have 12.5% in Canada and have shoe prices about 40% more than the us retail price... Buying shoes in Canada FTL..
So i don't really mind the tax as long as the overall price isn't that much bigger than prices here and the states...hopefully it's around $160 or something like that would be awesome but I feel it'll look more like $190
frown.gif
I wish we had more info on the release, like numbers and accessibility of the shoe online.. It would make the whole decision makin process so much easier....

UPS just droped these off in the BLIZZARD, poor delievery dude, i would've gave u a tip(not sure if that's allowed)!
Taking back whatever i said about this cw early, it's so much better now in person!!!!!
zk6la01.jpg

zk6la02.jpg

zk6la03.jpg

zk6la04.jpg

zk6la05.jpg

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

We just got them in & INSTANT 2x pairs come Saturday.... The metallic finish on the scales really set them off looks 10x better in person, here are a few quick pics

thanks for the pix man~
i assume the metallic finish on the scale is kinda like glass blue?

if thts the case, i must consider it then... but still gotta check em out in person...

i have bred CWs since the IVs... Vs i have and iD is red/wht/blk... so didn't consider this at the first place, but now you said it is metallic finish on scales, thts wht i wnt to buy for the VIs!! the unique thing on the scales

got my 2pairs chinas coming from china!! came out to $167 a pair with help, otherwise it's rmb1299=$198 a pair, shipping is around $40 for 2 pairs. also the special boxed version was rumored only at 80, some sold them straight up for 198(which is same MSRP as the regular box version), some place force u buy the T and some other stuff with the shoes total $600. nike is making a crap load of money over there.

Originally Posted by BBallAssassin

I just talked to my cousin in England and told me that it would come out to $160. 

Dude, do you know if that's before or after the sales tax?? $160 after tax sounds like a sweet deal IMO! Do they have them just in niketowns or do footlockers have them too?

Question to the London heads: is there sales tax there? Where can I find the chinas and how much do they cost in total? My buddy is flying to London next week and might ask him to pick up a pair for me.
Price on shelf is what you pay, sales tax is already included in the price. Chinas are available at NikeTown at Oxford Circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom