OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those complaining about Eastbay's release. You have a bit of a right but I have to say Eastbay letting reps come on Niketalk and address problems is a HUGE step. This was not the case even a year ago.

Other than Jason Petrie do you see ANYONE from Nike doing this? Not at all. What Jason does says alot about HIM.. not the company he works for. Eastbay's Reps are under the thumb of their buyers OR what Nike is willing to let them have for limited releases just like boutiques are.

I am MORE than positive that Footlocker's buyers would let buy more pairs knowing it would add to the bottom line but at times Nike controls those outgoing numbers. However what can you say...its the Kobe line which gives its consumers WAAAAY more than the Lebron Consumers.

Hell we come to this thread in pure envy of Kobe consumers wishing we got as many releases as you guys JUST to get the chance to buy whats put out. I myself got some OCs from Campus and asked if they could ship it in a Lebron Box so I could imagine it was something no one else was getting.

Sad I know. Be happy Kobe fans. I think you are up on us Bron fans 15:1 in colorways released.

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

KOBE>JORDAN
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

KOBE>JORDAN

You seriously need to slap yourself a few times.
You ever think to yourself that there's not one thing ORIGINAL about Kobe...Jordan reinvented the game...nuff said.

laugh.gif
 it has begun

kobe>jordan recent releases no one can argue that 

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

What I've got so far...
Everything I want. Everything I don't have is on purpose lol.
as much as i DISLIKE this shoe....this pic ALMOST has me sold. nice collection 
smokin.gif

KOBE>JORDAN

You ever think to yourself that there's not one thing ORIGINAL about Kobe...Jordan reinvented the game...nuff said.

Yea...So according to your logic Kobe's just a copy cat and nothing else? Your logic sucks.

Back on topic, I hope I can get a pair off NDC tomorrow smh

Never mind.... Hoh LA will release o.c.'s tomorrow between 10am and 1pm. Still haven't received their shipment though.

KOBE>JORDAN

I'm not going to go as far as saying Kobe's better than Mike like some other guys, but Mike did not reinvent the damn game and wasn't all that original either. He evolved his game from other great perimeter players in the past by taking their moves and incorporating them into his own skill set, just like Kobe has been doing. I guess we're just supposed to forget about the Big O, Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Dr. J, George Gervin, David Thompson, and all the other perimeter players of the past? Hell MJ himself said he patterned his game after some of those guys. Just cuz Mike was the best to do it does not mean he reinvented the game nor was he completely original, that's just being ignorant as hell of bball history. 

Speaking of Jordan is in the topic...
I will start with the Kobe III because it is the first Kobe I had........In terms of quality and looks...

Kobe III < Jordan III
Kobe IV = Jordan IV
Kobe V > Jordan V
Kobe VI > Jordan VI

Originally Posted by Wayne141

KOBE>JORDAN

I'm not going to go as far as saying Kobe's better than Mike like some other guys, but Mike did not reinvent the damn game and wasn't all that original either. He evolved his game from other great perimeter players in the past by taking their moves and incorporating them into his own skill set, just like Kobe has been doing. I guess we're just supposed to forget about the Big O, Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Dr. J, George Gervin, David Thompson, and all the other perimeter players of the past? Hell MJ himself said he patterned his game after some of those guys. Just cuz Mike was the best to do it does not mean he reinvented the game nor was he completely original, that's just being ignorant as hell of bball history. 

Exactly

Jordan was great but he also caught on when ESPN came into the scene. It helpss having your highlights played repeatedly over the day as opposed to once on the news like Julius Erving, David Thompson and Jerry West only had. It also helped that Jordan came into the leauge when Nike was exploding.

Jordan was the perfect storm of greatness and playing at the right time.

Originally Posted by kob8

Speaking of Jordan is in the topic...
I will start with the Kobe III because it is the first Kobe I had........In terms of quality and looks...

Kobe III < Jordan III
Kobe IV = Jordan IV
Kobe V > Jordan V
Kobe VI > Jordan VI
Pass me whatever you are smoking if you thing Kobe V are better than Jordan V..LMAO
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom