OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by Holiday

are the Rices considered GR?
They're not GR but "limited", to HOH, NDC and Niketowns. But they're not like super limited release from what Nike rep told me. 3 per on those I believe.

did you happen to ask about dukes Jada? and you said Chinas will be a limited GR, I hope that's true.

By the way, nice pickups with the Rices for the fellas who went to the event with Kobe. Did they say anything special about the shoes or was it pretty quick? And I asked this a few pages back but didn't see a response, is the Rice logo stitched on or more just like a sticker that can be taken off?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

By the way, nice pickups with the Rices for the fellas who went to the event with Kobe. Did they say anything special about the shoes or was it pretty quick? And I asked this a few pages back but didn't see a response, is the Rice logo stitched on or more just like a sticker that can be taken off?

not really. only thing was that it was the only supreme shoe so far and the highest price kobe6 to date which is what we already know

Thanks for the compliments guys
smile.gif

@Holiday I saw you and your boy in the chaos lol. You should have came back cause they were letting everyone in even if they didn't or couldn't get the shoes just to see Kobe

@ohdannyboy yeah seeing Kobe was pretty cool. He seemed like a chill guy...even though he cursed in front of the little kids lol

@congrats to you too 23king24

Originally Posted by cubanref

smile.gif

@Holiday I saw you and your boy in the chaos lol. You should have came back cause they were letting everyone in even if they didn't or couldn't get the shoes just to see Kobe

@ohdannyboy yeah seeing Kobe was pretty cool. He seemed like a chill guy...even though he cursed in front of the little kids lol

Na that wasnt me homie, I just walked by and saluted ya for bravin the cold....on a side note if I STRIKEOUT ON THE RICE...FIST WILL FLY!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

These just look too insane!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

smile.gif

Na that wasnt me homie, I just walked by and saluted ya for bravin the cold....on a side note if I STRIKEOUT ON THE RICE...FIST WILL FLY!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

These just look too insane!
pimp.gif
Yea my bad that was meant @iLLGT2 lol
I hope you get your pair though lol

Originally Posted by sneakhype

Over or under 3AM EST we see some Rice photos from the event in 34th street?

Under. . .Foot Locker Unlocked just posted these pics from the event. I would've camped out for a week in a blizzard if I knew Kobe was gonna sell me some Rices.
http://plixi.com/p/76589010

Damn, if you really want to meet Kobe that bad just dress up as a young teenage blonde girl and knock on his hotel door pretending it's room service...

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Originally Posted by sneakhype

Over or under 3AM EST we see some Rice photos from the event in 34th street?

Under. . .Foot Locker Unlocked just posted these pics from the event. I would've camped out for a week in a blizzard if I knew Kobe was gonna sell me some Rices.
http://plixi.com/p/76589010

Damn, if you really want to meet Kobe that bad just dress up as a young teenage blonde girl and knock on his hotel door pretending it's room service...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

said i wanted to wait at ftl for the rices but when i got there, there were too many ppl and didn't look worth it. ended up waiting at the nearby footaction for the royal foams.
rices look awesome! definitely can't wait for them to release later on. since i doubled up on the foams, i think i'll have to pass on the dukes and chinas lol. after the rices i think i'm done.. or am i?? fu nike, this week has been hell lol.

if i dont get the ocs tomorrow, i may grab a pair of the grey/royals.  has anyone picked up a pair of those and can post pics?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

^ yea same here i want that #8!

I still have my kobe 8 jersey but when champion was making the jerseys..Also I got the one they wore vs bos and ny yesterday I love it!

Wayne141 wrote:
I'm curious about availability of the China's in the UK though. Are they a GR or a limited GR that's just not selling? I know bball shoes generally just don't do well over there, not even Jordans, since they're all about Air Max's and runners, so I'm curious if they're sitting more cuz of lack of demand or if they really are a GR.

Certain sizes are starting to disappear.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

^ yea same here i want that #8!

I still have my kobe 8 jersey but when champion was making the jerseys.. Also I got the one they wore vs bos and ny yesterday I love it!

You bought the new one by Addidas for $250?  I love the jersey, the only thing I don't like about the one they sell is that they put that big ugly Addidas logo on it but on the players one they remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom