OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha, that was the worst release ever
i had everything all ready and set up, with all my billing +%@ and sitting on the "submit order page"
clicked on the posted link (thanks, btw) and.... "product not found or no longer available." %@@.. tried a couple more times, still no worky.
Searched "all star" and I see them in the results! Click. "product not found or no longer available". What the balls? A few more times, still no worky.

Go to the non-flash site, click the link, and it comes up. Success! Add to cart, hit submit. Sold out of sz 10.5. Go back, try another, sold out of sz 10. This is all probably within the span of 2 minutes at most.

Wackest release I have ever been a part of. I was even refreshing the nike twitter page to try and make sure i got the right link, but it kept talking about soccer... until just now, when i refreshed again, after giving up. Super duper wack. And the funniest part is-- I can still add them to my cart right now, but best believe it's not working. Two big thumbs down. it's funny to me.. i was only gonna buy these cuz of the design, because i heard the performance was worse than the 5s. getting the limited joints could have sparked something (my chaos/dk purchases led to 4 more GR V purchases cuz I ended up loving that shoe). So Nike basically saved me a grip of dough by giving up on all the 6s. I guess I should be thankful

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by sickassdog

Man this is getting to be BS....I had 3 windows open refreshing Kobe, Zoom Kobe, Kobe VI and they didn't show up, and when I clicked on the link post on here i kept getting a message saying Product Not available. Closed Firefox and reopened and THEN they show up but too late sold out by the time I was able to pick up a size 12! ARGHH!!!

Does anyone know if the Red All-Stars will be THIS limited as well?! I REALLY wanted the OC's and Red All Stars!

The red ones won't be nearly as limited as these or the 3D's
Good to hear....Thanks for the info!

I suggest people that really want them to hit ebay because there aren't many pairs available there either and after this bs, I'm sure people are buying em up now.

This shoes is not even nice . What's with the hype ? I guess it's reseller that are complaining because they stuck out on the chance to flip

Right when they popped up, I added my size 12, went to checkout and they were sold out. Not even like a minute into it and they were gone.

This sucks, missed out on eastbay and now NDC. Can't believe how hard it is to get these smh.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Right when they popped up, I added my size 12, went to checkout and they were sold out. Not even like a minute into it and they were gone.

This sucks, missed out on eastbay and now NDC. Can't believe how hard it is to get these smh.
Ditto this in a 13.

I GIVE UP!!!! f you Nike

Blew through the process faster than anything, sorry not available, FML... 0-5

Guess I'll have to pay reseller price on the OCs because I really wanted them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I suggest people that really want them to hit ebay because there aren't many pairs available there either and after this bs, I'm sure people are buying em up now.

I suggest people that really want... to not buy at all or hold out on.....only way price will go down on them.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Guess I'll have to pay reseller price on the OCs because I really wanted them
frown.gif

Was lucky enough to get 2/3, but these are the ones I really wanted. Time to hit the bay...

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I suggest people that really want... to not buy at all or hold out on.....only way price will go down on them.
You don't have to buy them but the prices aren't going to go down.  These were definitely more limited than the Grinch's.  Just do a search on ebay and you'll see there's barely any pairs there.  When the demand is higher than the supply, prices naturally go up.  Just keeping it real.  The 3d's in a size 12 or Grinch's still sell from 240-300.  If you're a smaller size you might get it a little cheaper. Either way if you want them, you'll end up paying minimum of $220.

Yeah the price for these things will go down along with the 3D's, I remember the Grinches were going for like $360+ and now you can get the same size for $220-240 shipped.

was able to get a 10.5. seriously though it was all luck. certain things were pulling up results on one computer and not on another. it really is a lottery.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Im glad I passed on these. Too much hassle for a shoe that has no significance to Kobe at all.

"Significance"?
roll.gif
roll.gif
 They're HIS signature shoes. How can they not be significant to him?

To all who missed out @ NDC, If you guys are going to put your size in the cart and you'll just enter your card number and all your info @ that moment, well then good luck to you because that's not how it's done. If you think you're quick in typing your info, you're absolutely wrong. 98% of the time, you'll ran out of your size if that's your style

Yeah if you guys really want them that bad I would suggest doing the live auctions because once those are gone all thats gonna be left are the ones with ridiculous BIN's

lol, i just checked the nike twitter page i still had up after my failed attempts to add to cart-- it said "OCs were out" was tweeted "less than 5 sec" from when i opened that page .
so, basically, it seems like the shoes were sold out before nike even tweeted the link

i'm all about being on top of my game to snag a limited release. but i ain't into that mission: impossible hacker-type shhh to get some shoes in a different-than-usual color.

lol, i'm gonna go take a run by the river in my vibrams and celebrate a nike-free afternoon

congrats to those very dedicated few who managed to cop-- ya'll must have deserved em

You don't have to buy them but the prices aren't going to go down.  These were definitely more limited than the Grinch's.  Just do a search on ebay and you'll see there's barely any pairs there.  When the demand is higher than the supply, prices naturally go up.  Just keeping it real.

Umm on the for the day during or after a release up until like 2 weeks after shoes go for stupid money but eventually go down.

See the YOTR AF1 were going for $600+ and they released and now there are pairs barely going for retail and they're way more limited than any of the Kobes.

Price will drop...just be patient for those who wanted them to rock, like me. I'll probably get the 3D's in a couple months.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

You don't have to buy them but the prices aren't going to go down.  These were definitely more limited than the Grinch's.  Just do a search on ebay and you'll see there's barely any pairs there.  When the demand is higher than the supply, prices naturally go up.  Just keeping it real.

Umm on the for the day during or after a release up until like 2 weeks after shoes go for stupid money but eventually go down.

See the YOTR AF1 were going for $600+ and they released and now there are pairs barely going for retail and they're way more limited than any of the Kobes.

Price will drop...just be patient for those who wanted them to rock, like me. I'll probably get the 3D's in a couple months.

Right and when you do be sure to post the listing price you paid.  Because it's not going to be less than $220 smh.  You can't find one pair of Grinch's online for less than that right now.

Like I said, if you're just typing your info by the time you're placing the order, then you're screwed. That's not how it's done, even if you say you did it quick. A lot of people have a customer rep connect think about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom