OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CoolDee

To all who missed out @ NDC, If you guys are going to put your size in the cart and you'll just enter your card number and all your info @ that moment, well then good luck to you because that's not how it's done. If you think you're quick in typing your info, you're absolutely wrong. 98% of the time, you'll ran out of your size if that's your style

Wow genius...%*!% no one wants to hear how it's supposed to be done right after they miss out on a release
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
 Most people already know to copy/paste or use PayPal/phone so stop being a D-Bag and trying to rub salt in other people's wounds. Now go sit in the corner.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I suggest people that really want them to hit ebay because there aren't many pairs available there either and after this bs, I'm sure people are buying em up now.

I suggest people that really want... to not buy at all or hold out on.....only way price will go down on them.
You don't have to buy them but the prices aren't going to go down.  These were definitely more limited than the Grinch's.  Just do a search on ebay and you'll see there's barely any pairs there.  When the demand is higher than the supply, prices naturally go up.  Just keeping it real.

Umm on the for the day during or after a release up until like 2 weeks after shoes go for stupid money but eventually go down.

See the YOTR AF1 were going for $600+ and they released and now there are pairs barely going for retail and they're way more limited than any of the Kobes.

Price will drop...just be patient for those who wanted them to rock, like me. I'll probably get the 3D's in a couple months.

Right and when you do be sure to post the listing price you paid.  Because it's not going to be less than $220 smh.  You can't find one pair of Grinch's online for less than that right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Zoom-Kobe-...2125004?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f071a9fcc

What do I win?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I suggest people that really want them to hit ebay because there aren't many pairs available there either and after this bs, I'm sure people are buying em up now.

I suggest people that really want... to not buy at all or hold out on.....only way price will go down on them.
You don't have to buy them but the prices aren't going to go down.  These were definitely more limited than the Grinch's.  Just do a search on ebay and you'll see there's barely any pairs there.  When the demand is higher than the supply, prices naturally go up.  Just keeping it real.

Umm on the for the day during or after a release up until like 2 weeks after shoes go for stupid money but eventually go down.

See the YOTR AF1 were going for $600+ and they released and now there are pairs barely going for retail and they're way more limited than any of the Kobes.

Price will drop...just be patient for those who wanted them to rock, like me. I'll probably get the 3D's in a couple months.

Right and when you do be sure to post the listing price you paid.  Because it's not going to be less than $220 smh.  You can't find one pair of Grinch's online for less than that right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Zoom-Kobe-...2125004?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f071a9fcc

What do I win?
indifferent.gif
They're $215 for a size 10!!!  And they weren't even as limited as these.  And as I mentioned on the size 12's those go for higher prices.Find me one at $215. If I know I'm going to have to pay over $200 for a shoe, I'm not going to worry about a difference of $5.    Like I said, be sure to post what you paid in 2 months.

I was on the non flash site hoping it would be quicker but I could not find them after refreshing at 12. By the time I found them on the flash site I was too late. Weird there was no size 11.

must have gotten lucky, was in and out with a sz 9 for my homie daaznfella as soon as they dropped.

i'm pretty sure i saw an 11 when i first clicked the link to the shoe via flash.

Had a 10.5 ready to go within a minute hit submit and nothing wth I hope it's not this hard for the red all stars I want those the most

As I said before, it doesn't matter how these shoes release or which store releases them, Nike is still selling their shoes. If people are dissatisfied with Nike and their bs releases, then the masses need to huddle up and make a difference. The few complaining doesn't do squat. Yes, I'm upset with Nike .... but they don't care about NT'ers so much--just like JB. Only large numbers of people defecting and disagreeing will make a true difference in Nike's practices. STRENGTH IN NUMBERS, folks. Egypt's revolution and the success of it is a prime example.

Btw, I doubt many people trying to actually copp this shoe wanted it for themselves. This reseller crap is outta control.

haha.. ya, i'm a lurker fo sho
but i cop what i like-- multiples usually, so I can hook up ppl here every now and again for retail + shipping(w/ DKs and Chaos)
and i come here to try 'n make sure i can get what i like

i'm really not into chatting abt why i like this, or why i'm not gonna buy that
i guess i've just always been the quiet-type, lol
oh well, back to lurking

Originally Posted by Hanksta

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Im glad I passed on these. Too much hassle for a shoe that has no significance to Kobe at all.

"Significance"?
roll.gif
roll.gif
 They're HIS signature shoes. How can they not be significant to him?
kobe lives in o.c.

Even though the East LA's are still sitting on some shelves I think I got lucky with them %$+@%#+ at NTSM. The day after release!

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Im glad I passed on these. Too much hassle for a shoe that has no significance to Kobe at all.

"Significance"?
roll.gif
roll.gif
 They're HIS signature shoes. How can they not be significant to him?

Is Kobe ever going to wear this shoe in a game? NO.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

why are people still paying for shipping off ndc? cmon now.

laugh.gif
Eric where you at
nerd.gif

Yea I saw when Nike posted it on twitterz. I only wanted those Hollywoods
mad.gif
so I didnt bother
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolDee

Most people already know to copy/paste or use PayPal/phone
Lol good luck with that
roll.gif
I used paypal on 3D's and got them, copy and pasted for grinches and got em (2x), so uhhhh yeah....nice try cool guy, it does work

Hopefully the Rices, Red All-Stars & BHM's will be much less stressful to acquire than the 3D's & OC's. Sheesh, after those 3 I think I am done....unless they announce some more sweet C/Ws in the spring/summer!

Congrats to those who were able to cop them.
Hopefully the ASG won't be as hard to obtain as these previous 3 all-star ones were.
0 for 3 so far, hope my luck changes this thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom