OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

I keep stretching my eyelids open. Tryna grasp on somethin to look at that doesn't look blurry.

Bout have a damn seizure
thats why i dunno about 3d.  they hurt my head looking

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i reaaly want to know if the LA was made more quantity than the OC and 3D...
or just less ppl wants the LA?

some ppl said LA still sits on the shelf in some places... hmm

anyone knows?

Yes the 3D and OCs were FAR more limited than the ELA. Less locations and less stock. Not sure why but I bet it's still easier now to get the LAs than the other two.

3D's look nice
pimp.gif
mad I wasn't able to cop.

I need a pair of del sols, cleanest cw so far, imo. Chinas will be bought, favorite as of now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by KeepItCln

Third time's a charm, finally. After lining up friday, saturday and now today.
not looking worth the wait.
I don't get why dudes go crazy for these bright #+@ colors 
laugh.gif
I like bright colors and i liked these but the more pics i see the more i dont like them

I have high blood pressure, because I am so salty I missed out on the 3D's...they pics are making me sad...
frown.gif

Got wind thru the net the size 11 OC's and a few other sizes got held up in shipping due to the weather in the East.....confirmed they were prob comin in today to Vegas....hung around....hung around...and finally....     also grabbed some BHM All Stars and AF1's......  A good day
smile.gif

bummed i missed out on the phone orders for the OC's, sounds like they are sold out now. i was beginning to wonder if sz 11's existed in that CW.

Ice soles are looking nice on the 3Ds. Still unsure about the sunsets.

I finally copped a pair of the Del Sols today... Can't beat $104 + tax.

I was unable to cop 3-D's and OC's, but I'm not trippin'...All those nice pics you all are posting are not helping tho. haha, props to those who copped.

I'm just hoping that the Rices and Chinas will not be as limited as those two releases and I'll be able to cop both when they drop online.

But I did manage to finally get a pair of grinches through a trade, So I'm extra stoked about that. They should be here tomorrow.
smokin.gif

DAMN JAYHAWK AND WAVERDER! Those pics of 3Ds are smokin'!

Can't wait for my pairs to arrive... as well as the OCs...

Yo hit me up peps... Don't mind meeting a couple of NTer... I live in Oahu now for the past 5.5 years... Navy took me out of So-Cal Diego and now I have to pay a premium for most QS these days...

Those pics of the ASGs are too damn dope... My pair should arrive in the next couple of days (as well as my ZKII Orcas)... Hopefully I can double up for another pair on NDC! I can't believe I got 8 pairs now... I still need the Breds and Concords... 
Can't wait to take a family pic 
pimp.gif
 THIS ZKVI is such a problem.. and we still got the Rices, Chinas, BHMs, Duke & Glass Blues on the way in the next 2 weeks... excuse the joy, haha...

Why do I have a feeling that alot of these ASG kicks will be available at more reasonable prices once the dust settles.
I was able to get a few of the Vs like the dukes, lower merions, dark knights, all at around retail + shipping as things settled down.

Originally Posted by Holiday

The tongue is a hologram?
Yep. The box will be as well.

Wasn't allowed to take many photos of these but here's all 3 All-Star kicks.

5446566663_9b34759672_z.jpg

As others have said, Kobe's have a light, almost grey look to them that doesn't compare to the blk/red retail version, which I think may be better. It doesn't pick up well in photos but it's noticeable in person.

5446566629_8925524748_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom