OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

agree kobeoverbron

fja305, theyre from last year. got them at NikeTown Beverly. i saw them at the nike outlet around thanksgiving but doubt you'll find em now.

thapointguy, agree. all these pics posted were dope but no1 posted the actual whole color on the shoe and the soles. i thought the soles were gonna be light, but theyre def tinted.

well worth the 220 to be honest. i aint trippin anymore
laugh.gif
Damn, it was worth a shot. Thanks for answering though.

Originally Posted by fja305

Hey NWT, would you be able to tell me what sweatpants you were wearing in the picture you took with your Concords? They look sick together.

Thanks.
if you go over there he'll show you. wink wink haha Just playing with you.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Has anyone gotten a conformation email from Nike on the re-stock of the OC's from earlier this morning
nerd.gif
? My order just says pending...
Also how log does it usually take for them to send a conformation email?
I got my confirmation right after I submitted my order.  Mine says "in progress" though.  They usually take at least a day of handling before they ship out.  Never seen one say pending though.  Best bet would be to call and ask if you are getting them or chat online with the rep during the available hours 

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by cubanref

Has anyone gotten a conformation email from Nike on the re-stock of the OC's from earlier this morning
nerd.gif
? My order just says pending...
Also how log does it usually take for them to send a conformation email?
I got my confirmation right after I submitted my order.  Mine says "in progress" though.  They usually take at least a day of handling before they ship out.  Never seen one say pending though.  Best bet would be to call and ask if you are getting them or chat online with the rep during the available hours 
Thanks man appreciate it 

Originally Posted by never wear them

keep the original laces ^ you cant make this shoe any better looking. my opinion tho.

5450311392_bef41132a0_z.jpg

5449704113_18d1525153_z.jpg

5449705545_b40098358d_z.jpg

5450316276_8a74883625_z.jpg

5449708645_3c41daa0d0_z.jpg

5449710041_20aff0f3ff_z.jpg

these are phenomenal... theyre just too much...
pimp.gif

even my girl wants em now. not happening.

just sick, can't wait.

The orange and yellow looks so sick on the toe of the shoe! Great pics NWT. Best color of the allstar pack for sure. I need em!

I heard the HoH in the Beverly center already had about 25 people in line for the Premio Jordan V release on Friday... Won't this affect the ASG kobes releasing on Thursday? Anybody have any info on how this will work out? Anybody know at what time they'll open? I might just go to the HoH in Lakewood. I got my Grinchs from there, and I need two pairs of the ASGs....

I wasn't too hyped about the OCs, I likes the ELAs better. Those pics up there are making me rethink that...lol...

Great pics dude.

Originally Posted by chiva1908

I wasn't too hyped about the OCs, I likes the ELAs better. Those pics up there are making me rethink that...lol...

Great pics dude.

I think East LA's and OC's go good together.

Originally Posted by Notsotiny

saw rice kids wearing these the other day i wish they wouldve dropped

boys_girls_vs_rice_%28sny_invitational%29_boys_basketball_image.jpg
Perfect "You're gonna get raped" pic.
roll.gif
It's fitting because some are gonna get raped by reseller prices.
roll.gif
  and what does the away team jersey says? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djkaos23

how the hell am i gonna get the allstars!!!!!! i gotta work 7am to 6pm thurs. any ideas. i can miss these. i actually skipped OC on purpose for these allstars. HELP!!!

The allstars are not supposed to be that limited, a grip of places that didn't receive any of the territory pack are gettin them.
The OC's are significant bc Kobe lives in OC.  Too much orange for my taste even though I live in the OC.  The 3D's to me have no significance...Kobe's face on the Conan told the whole story about the 3D's.

im copping a pair of oc's for $200 shipped, i have to have them. i was able to cop the la's from ndc but failed on the 3d's and oc's. the 3d's are just ok to me but the oc's are
pimp.gif

^truth.. I'm not even gonna sweat the ASG release..Gonna be heading up to HOHLA tomorrow- are there any OC's or 3D's left? After all these pics I kinda want 'em now

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

^truth.. I'm not even gonna sweat the ASG release..Gonna be heading up to HOHLA tomorrow- are there any OC's or 3D's left? After all these pics I kinda want 'em now

Was just about to ask about HOHLA. Trying to get OC's for myself and 3D's for my brother.

NWT, its funny how you're girl wants a pair of OC's now. My lady liked em so much that she wanted her own pair too haha. She even got hers before me... was on NDC all day at work ready to go.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Just got them in and 2 day early...yay upsJersey came yesterdayToo lazy to tagg pics but they are mines, not like they r great photos, id be surprised if I see them being used like nwt pics LOLI would have walked away ed, that ain't right. Actually u shld have been alright then look like u will hand him money and just not and walk away. Hell just tell him u only had the amt agreed upon.
where'd you get the jersey from?? nba.com only has big sizes and i want em bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom