OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by luvtheazul

Originally Posted by ONEOSI

Anybody make it out to the Vault today. Wondering if there's a line out there or not.

Yes, there is a line. My bro is out there (1st one in line) , he said there was quite a few others lined up.

Cool. What time did your brother get out there?

5:30 this morning

Anybody make it out to the Vault today. Wondering if there's a line out there or not.

Yes, there is a line. My bro is out there (1st one in line) , he said there was quite a few others lined up.

That's ridic. 12 Hours in line?  What is he trying to get?

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^what every happen to the shox

they killed the career of VC
laugh.gif

Lol. I remember when the first pair of shoxs came out and that commercial had them making that boing noise as you stepped and I actually though they did that till I seen them in person. Was so dissapointed when I found out they didn't. Smh.

laugh.gif
lol

I am ready for All-Star weekend! It's gonna be nice to see Kobe rocking these VI's in the game, since we missed out last year when he sat out.

I am jealous of you guys in the LA area who get to experience the game, not to mention having a better shot at the 3D's/OC's.

Glad I skipped the ASG's, pics aren't doing any justice for me still. Congrats to those who were able to cop. Did the stores in you guys areas get a ton of them? I heard they are everywhere out in Cali

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Glad I skipped the ASG's, pics aren't doing any justice for me still. Congrats to those who were able to cop. Did the stores in you guys areas get a ton of them? I heard they are everywhere out in Cali

My footlocker only had one or two more 10.5's when I picked mine up.

nerd.gif
word then point me to a 12

^^yeah, I couldn't get a 10.5 around SF at 9 this morning.

good looking out to a fellow NTer
pimp.gif

Oh dang, I just remember people saying their footlocks/footactions are "flooded" with these and got numerous boxes of them 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chiva1908

They opened at 1 today right? 8 hours not so terrible considering people have been lined up for those BIN's. What did your brother end up copping, since he had first dibs.
That's ridic. 12 Hours in line?  What is he trying to get?

Oh dang, I just remember people saying their footlocks/footactions are "flooded" with these and got numerous boxes of them 
nerd.gif

I think So Cal got a lot of them, but up here was scarce.  

HOH Lakewood still had a few pairs last I called.

This wasn't a hard buy out here in Southern Cali... Shiekh's in LA got them too, not every store but the more popular ones got pairs.

Ya that had my hopes up too but I just couldn't wake up early to go through traffic this morning and wait till store opens.

Walked into the FTL in Glendale Galleria this afternoon and they still has some sizes left. Saw the ASGs in person and couldnt walk away without the pickup. Pictures don't do it justice.

Seems like everyone should get their ASG's without much hassle...they are slowly disappearing though.

Went to Nike Vault. Wore my SB's. I saw somebody with his girl wearing the Rices. Some peeps in line were wearing all stars (i passed on them, they have ALOT in HOH Beverly center).

I think i said 3d's are the last. they are starting to grow on me when i saw some peeps on with them. the OCS look pretty fresh alot of the nike vault employees were wearing them.

I was probably 40-50th in line lol 24 pairs is really limited and now I know the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom