OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

and regarding about the zk6 gear. almost as good as last year.
was liking this jacket a lot.
5468778724_c8bafcf6d1.jpg
wow,
i m liking this jacket a lot!

r they the premium ones? like retailing $120?

I don't see how they are BL's without the slashes or a logo near the heel cup. If it did hype beasts would be all over them. Still nice shoe.

Hey guys does anyone know where I can get black Kobe vi laces or laces that are very similar to them? Thanksp

Originally Posted by Kinla21

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Just waiting for Chinas and Rices now..
Dukes and Glass blues too.. Those shouldn't be hard tho

Probably gonna double up on BHM's!

When are the Chinas and Rices releasing in US? I'd love to get them as well.
March 5th, its been posted probably 200 times and on the first page

I was in West Covina Mall (Champs) yesterday, picked up the ASG size 10 (i'm a size 9.5) and the had 2 pairs of the LA's (size 8 and 12 or 13)

The OCs speak for themselves. I wear all my kobes with basketball shorts, sometimes I'll wear them with some cargos and a plain tee. I'm not going to wear a neon green tee with my grinchs, a orange tee with my OCs, etc... The Shoes are just dope, period

thats what i was saying...
personally i was always intrigued by them
saw them in person and they'll be a nice pair to have
just not necessarily must haves

kobe is fitting well with those OCs, exactly what i thought about wearing it with... if i ever gonna get a pair of OCs, lol

those BL? i doubt... nothing really special with that, and i can almost iD a pair... same status as the dukes
they are not bad looking but just decent, Vs BL way > VIs BL if these are the real VIs BL...
and i will wait for them go on sale to cop, totally not worth something close to 100...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom