OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Now people are feeling the glass blues... I remember all the hate on that colorway...

i still hate them if it makes you feel better
wink.gif

I just called the vault, and they had one 10.5 in the OCs left. I'm sure with the LA traffic, by the time i get there they'll be gone. Hopefully somebody reading this will scoop them up.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Wore my all stars in a league game today and the shoe strings kept coming untied. I had to knot them twice. Has anyone else who hooped in them had this problem.

ive played in my del sol numerous times and have not had a problem with them, my IVs do it occasionally but yea, i guess just tie them tighter the first time around? it could be if your foot rubs against the laces and loosens it during a cut or something.

called the NYC FTL yesterday so they could ship a pair of ASG's to the store near me in Mass, dude called me today and told me they were in
pimp.gif

these asg's are too ill...reminds me of some Dr. pepper or cherry coke
laugh.gif

def gonna take these with me on spring break in FLA
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Wore my all stars in a league game today and the shoe strings kept coming untied. I had to knot them twice. Has anyone else who hooped in them had this problem.

ive played in my del sol numerous times and have not had a problem with them, my IVs do it occasionally but yea, i guess just tie them tighter the first time around? it could be if your foot rubs against the laces and loosens it during a cut or something.

I haven't had any problem with any of them. I haven't played in my all stars, but give me a couple of hours and I'll come back and let you know if I had any problems...lol...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Yeah I've played in the concords and the East LA's and never had this problem was trying to figure out if it was the different shoe strings or the 3m tongue. I think if I wear them in a game again I'll put in the nike(red) shoe strings

I can tell you right off the bat...

It's the strings. Same thing happened to my away finals zk4. Laces with separation/ridges/or wtvr u wanna call it, tend to get untied.

It's the laces. These look better in black laces from what I've seen.

DeRozan should have WON the contest IMO, sorry but blake dunking over a car was not impressive at all to me, its all about the props now smh

Right on Fellas. Always appreciate the feedback. Thanks NWT thats what I figured it's the laces. Don't want to mess them up much anyways so I'll prob go back to the concords until the glass blues drop.

Anybody have info on what type of release the China's are gonna be? I'm kind of banking on those since I struck out on all the recent asg releases smh.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by ballertothend

ya eastbay has been bagging shoes but if you get a giftbox you get double boxed.

Every single shoe from the last 3 yrs were double-boxed, whether it be from Nike or Eastbay.  Times have changed, starting with the Kobes from last week.
2fe2555eb398b32e83049c8104bc1c59a5077b0.jpg

Then, these are what come in today.

f9625dfed392833489a4a54e1f1405be4fbaaa9.jpg

b4b25d7ef49a03208f64d87416c35c02b747b00.jpg

What's the matter, Eastbay.  Are you not bringing in enough money with your DirectTV, ProActiv, and Geico promotions?

I never had to gift box before in order to get shoes double-boxed, so EB better get on their horse and stop with this plastic wrap junk. 
indifferent.gif

One of the main reasons I don't give Eastbay business. Like I said this thread...Eastbay is the cheapest company on the planet. Who the hell ships a damn shoe box in a plastic bag? And their ground shipping is like slower than Ground if that's even possible. I remember my Tebows came in a bag I was like the hell is this? Box is straight beat, makes Jenna Jamesons *#@#* look ds.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by ballertothend

ya eastbay has been bagging shoes but if you get a giftbox you get double boxed.

Every single shoe from the last 3 yrs were double-boxed, whether it be from Nike or Eastbay.  Times have changed, starting with the Kobes from last week.
Then, these are what come in today.

What's the matter, Eastbay.  Are you not bringing in enough money with your DirectTV, ProActiv, and Geico promotions?

I never had to gift box before in order to get shoes double-boxed, so EB better get on their horse and stop with this plastic wrap junk. 
indifferent.gif

One of the main reasons I don't give Eastbay business. Like I said this thread...Eastbay is the cheapest company on the planet. Who the hell ships a damn shoe box in a plastic bag? And their ground shipping is like slower than Ground if that's even possible. I remember my Tebows came in a bag I was like the hell is this? Box is straight beat, makes Jenna Jamesons *#@#* look ds.
And Im sure they can get free boxes from UPS or Nike too...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by chiva1908

I just called the vault, and they had one 10.5 in the OCs left. I'm sure with the LA traffic, by the time i get there they'll be gone. Hopefully somebody reading this will scoop them up.

Man I was just there right when they opened and the guy told me they didn't even get any sz 10.5s.  He said they only got a small shipment of sz8-10.  I called back when I got home just to see what sizes were left and another guy says they do have a sz 10.5..smh  They might still have small sizes left.

Yeah i'd say 3D's. Every time I wear them or see anybody wearing them (including Kobe) they look like fire regardless if it's a kid with skinny jeans and 3D glasses or sweats.

i love the concept of the OCs but i cant get passed the way the tips of the shoes look. so im really hoping chinas and rices will be a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom