OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing the BHM might release at some footactions gives me a little more hope of snagging a pair.

So are we positive that glass blues are gr? Cause out of every pair so far, only 3 are gr. (not counting tb). I get the feeling with a color way like that it would be somewhat limited. I'd rather it not so I can buy on sale, but if it's limited I gotta buy right away.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

The thread moves so fast because the same questions get asked about 7 times a page

How do the Kobes fit? Are they true to size? Do they fit like the V's? 

Paypal'd for my OCs

$125 shipped (GS) Retail + taxes + shipping

nerd.gif

Lol come on guys, everyone was hating on the glass blues when they first showed pics and now everyone wants em lol! Thank God they're GR for now. At least, I won't have to jump through hoops to get em like the OCs!

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

So much for my not getting Kobe's anymore.......... Thanks to the guy who posted up about 'Street Gear' here in Ny.. Had no idea about the place, got my BHM's for retail!!!! Came home, got my east LA's in the mail and picked up my all star's from a friend who picked them up and the lebron all stars for me when I was away in Miami... Got my playoff 13's and then played in my all star jordan 2011's tonight, good sneaker day lol
lol u made ur way back. you were pretty pissed about these kobe releases didnt see u making the comeback so fast 

Yup... That's what I said a couple pages back... I know the ones who wanted them before but now it's a good amount... I still going to get them but the other two of 3 droppin' the same day is a priority...

Nice pickups Shaun! There's some good NTers here... You gonna complete the ASG pack now?

Originally Posted by nikehead214

The thread moves so fast because the same questions get asked about 7 times a page

What kind of release are these? 
Will they be a GR?

How much do they cost?

What stores will get them?

Anyone heard about _____? What kind of release?

Will these be on NDC?

laugh.gif
 but 
indifferent.gif
 at the same time cuz its true

GB is atrocious. The only thing I like about them is the outsole but that doesn't make up for anything else.

Will they be a GR?

How much do they cost?

Will these be on NDC?

laugh.gif
 but 
indifferent.gif
The lurkers are watching right now...waiting...stealing info...then will pop up COPPED MY PAIR OFF NDC!!!  EASY COP!!! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by c4

thapointguy- I agree, ugly as sin

So far I only have the grinches most of these VI's have been ugly to me. The only ones I like is the bhm and china's.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Will they be a GR?

How much do they cost?

Will these be on NDC?

laugh.gif
 but 
indifferent.gif
The lurkers are watching right now...waiting...stealing info...then will pop up COPPED MY PAIR OFF NDC!!!  EASY COP!!! 
pimp.gif
Lmao, don't forget, "easy cop!  hell I even used my 74% off coupon" or "man I went back and copped 6, that was easy!"

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

So much for my not getting Kobe's anymore.......... Thanks to the guy who posted up about 'Street Gear' here in Ny.. Had no idea about the place, got my BHM's for retail!!!! Came home, got my east LA's in the mail and picked up my all star's from a friend who picked them up and the lebron all stars for me when I was away in Miami... Got my playoff 13's and then played in my all star jordan 2011's tonight, good sneaker day lol
lol u made ur way back. you were pretty pissed about these kobe releases didnt see u making the comeback so fast 

What can I say, ..... blah lol

How can us true enthusiasts not be bitter about these releases and everyone coming out of the woodwork, camping out for these and buying up all the pairs to resell?? Just out of nowhere

thats why when i saw you post that you were done...in the back of my mind i was thinking "he will be back...they always do." thats exactly what nike thinks when they know they screw the real consumer of their products. they know they are stirring the tank but they also know once they stop stirring it will settle down again and then they can stir it right back up.

glad to know you haven't jumped ship to the lebron thread or something illgt2 lol

Y'all forget that there are thousands of NikeTalkers....
I find myself goin in other retro threads asking for info.

Try to help if you can... No need to be a ____ about it. "knawmean"

exits thread while doing the Harlem shake/robot

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

thats why when i saw you post that you were done...in the back of my mind i was thinking "he will be back...they always do." thats exactly what nike thinks when they know they screw the real consumer of their products. they know they are stirring the tank but they also know once they stop stirring it will settle down again and then they can stir it right back up.

glad to know you haven't jumped ship to the lebron thread or something illgt2 lol
Hah.... real life has hit and I stopped stressing over this stuff... Along with my daily life/obligations and work I don't have the energy/time or focus to, and it's asinine to get so bent out of shape because of a damn pair of sneakers.. But I felt disrespected by Nike in some regard, due to the volume of Kobe V's I bought and the fact that the VI's were a 'wild goose chase'.. 
roll.gif

Oh well, I take it for what it's worth, and it wont change.. So, my attitude changes, i'm here to stay but am not going out of my way and jumping through hoops for these limited releases anymore!

Hope all is well D...

WITNESSkb24 wrote: "easy cop! hell I even used my 74% off coupon" or "man I went back and copped 6, that was easy!"

Classic! My first good laugh of the day!

Those plain Orange/White VIs were a TB? Anyone have info on those? I actually like those as much as my OCs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom