OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

WTH? already a line?

laugh.gif
holy %%@$

i'll stay home

LOL! me too I dont own a pair of Kobes yet... I wanted the OCs or 3Ds to be my first pair of Kobes, if not Ill get the Del Sols.

hes not, look at his sig....and i have yet to get a pair. been close 2 times this week and then the seller backed out at the last second.

Originally Posted by Holiday

Dam I wish I lived in LA, with all those restocks, still looking for a pair of 3D for a non rapeage price.

I hear ya.
Sucks sometimes not living in a big city

LOL, its also pretty wet today in L.A. so I dont think people would be lining up til at least before opening. Pics of the line Sir King James.

Who cares if he is, just be happy you guys have morals and aren't trash like that. There's still good people that hook it up and view this as a community and not a marketplace

Ehh...almost 3 hours in the rain. I doubt it. This dude is just tryin to stir !+%# up.

Iignore that fool.

Anyone here from the L.A. area thats gonna go? Us L.A. NTers should meet up over there if you guys are going to make the trip out.

30 people? i really doubt that. You mean you and 30 of your loser friends dont have have nothing better to do lol

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Dam I wish I lived in LA, with all those restocks, still looking for a pair of 3D for a non rapeage price.

I hear ya.

I can't complain, I live in NYC we get enough quickstrikes here.

Originally Posted by MTMAN

I hear ya.

I can't complain, I live in NYC we get enough quickstrikes here.
I live in WV, with only one mom and pop store, that actually gets some limited releases but no kobe's

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

Anyone here from the L.A. area thats gonna go? Us L.A. NTers should meet up over there if you guys are going to make the trip out.
nerd.gif

is it really raining in downtown?

i live 5 miles from the Beach and i see noooooooooooo rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom